The Boys

~Calum's POV~

Where's Rose? I've called her about a million times and she won't answer my calls or texts and it's been weeks. "Have any of you heard from Rose?" I asked. "No mate. How long has it been since you've seen her?" Mikey asked. "Weeks. The last time I saw her was when she stormed out of here. I have no idea where she is, the police are out looking for her...maybe we should go public with it...maybe one of the fans saw her before she disappeared?" I said. "That actually seems like a pretty good idea.." Luke whispered. Ashton had locked himself in his room, and he hasn't come out in the time that Rose has been gone. He blames himself for her disappearance. I think I'm more responsible for her disappearance because she sent me a text saying that she was staying at her friend's house (and I've contacted this said friend, who said she never showed up, which is how we found out she was gone), and I didn't do anything to make sure she was okay. The least I could've done was comfort her, and I was so stupid not to. "How are we going to tell the fans?" Mikey asked. "We need to make a video, with Ash, and put it on youtube and make sure that everyone sees it...and sees how much we're hurting, especially Ash..I mean this is his sister, my soon to be wife...or was soon to be wife...if she's still alive..." "Don't think like that. Of course she's still alive..she has to be right? I mean, Rose wouldn't go down without a fight, even if she is pregnant." Mikey said. "Yeah.. of course.."

~Ashton's POV~

This is entirely my fault. If I wouldn't have yelled at Calum, Rose wouldn't have stormed out, and she wouldn't be missing right now. "Have you tried tracing where the text came from? I mean yeah it was from her phone, but where was she when she sent it?" I asked. "That's um..we actually never thought of that..." David, the head of the police, said. Was this man an idiot? That's obviously the first thing everyone does. They always trace the phone when the last message was sent..at least that's what they do on all those tv shows. "Go do it then!" I yelled. I hadn't left my room since the moment I found out Rose had gone missing. I'm sure all the boys were worried about me, but I was more worried about my sister and her unborn demon baby. At least I'm assuming that it'd be a demon baby...any offspring of Calum's is sure to be the spawn of Satan.

~Calum's POV~

"Ash...we're ready to go.." I said quietly to the back of Ashton. He had agreed to do the video, as long as we didn't judge how bad he looked. "Okay." He whispered. We stood in the studio, in front of the camera, ready to wing it. We had decided on not doing a manuscript, because it seemed sketchy.

"Hi, we're 5 Seconds Of Summer...and we need help." "My sister has gone missing, and anyone that has any information needs to call the number below, or tweet us..." Ashton paused, blinked back tears, and continued, "She's been missing for weeks, and I need to know that she's okay. We need to know if she's alive. Please, if you know anything about Rose's whereabouts, talk to us. Our hotlines are now open 24/7...please..I need my sister.." Ashton lost it. He couldn't hold back the tears any longer, and we embraced him in a group hug. The video ended with us embracing each other.

I hope Rose is okay.