It's My Beanie, God Damnit!

~Calum's POV~

We haven't had a day off in a while, and when today finally came, I almost didn't wanna get out of bed. I just wanted to lay and cuddle with Rose. That is until Luke tweeted. I went on twitter and replied to some people here and there..not really paying much attention until I got to Luke's tweet. " Luke5SOS: Everyone makes fun of me for the pom-pom on my beanie ):". I tweeted him back saying " Luke5SOS It's my beanie God damnit!"

"LUCAS!" I yelled. Luke slowly walked in. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WEARING MY BEANIE?!" I yelled. "I'm not..." Luke looked down. "Luke, you do realize that I see it on your head, right?" I asked. "Pft.." "Lucas...give me the beanie.." I said. "But the Cake shippers love it..." Luke replied. "I don't care..I want my beanie." "Fine. Have your stupid beanie. It didn't fit my head right anyways." He said and threw my beanie at me.

I looked over and saw that Rose was still sleeping. How could she sleep through something like that? The world may never know. "Rose?" I asked softly while poking her side. "Mmmm." "You should get up love.." I whispered. "I don't wanna." She sighed. "Please?" I asked. "No." She said and turned away from me. I did my best pouty face. "Don't give me the lip Cal." She said. "Fine. You don't know what your missing anyways." I replied.