Fans

~Rose's POV~

I walked out of the house and sat on the steps outside. I called for a taxi to take me home. And, as always, one never showed up. Looks like the pregnant lady was walking home. I was stopped on the street a few times by some fans..I met them all and took pictures with them, but one in particular caught my eye. She looked to be about the same age as me, but she didn't come up to me for pictures or anything, just kinda stood behind everyone else..watching me intently. I thought nothing of it and continued on my way home. When I was close to my house, I saw a rock go flying past my head, so I turned around. The girl was following me. I got out my phone and texted Calum, telling him that a fan was following me. He said to take a walk around for a while and she'll eventually get bored and stop following me. So that's what I did. I walked, for hours. She continued to follow me. Then, when I was near a dark alley way, I looked behind me, casually, to see if the fan was following me. She wasn't. She was gone. Or at least that's what I thought before I was pulled into the alley, gagged, and knocked out.

~Time skip~
~Fan's POV~

I got her. Finally. Calum will never see Rose again. Once she has the baby, I'll take it as my own, and then Calum will love me, and not Rose. I waited till dark to drag Rose to her new home, in the mean time, I took her phone and texted Calum, saying that she'd be staying at a friends for the night. He responded with 'I'm sorry today didn't go as planned and I understand that you need time, but just know that I love you very much :)'. Soon, it'll be me that he loves very much. Once I got to the place where I'd be keeping Rose, she started to wake, but I was quick to knock her out again. I tied Rose up to a chair in the middle of the room and stripped her of her phone, and anything else electronic that she had on her. This was going to be a fun nine months.