Scorpio

She poured some oil on her hands before rubbing against one another, looking at the man lying before her. He just had taken place on the table and waited patiently that she gives him his massage to relieve his pain. He made a noise that made her shudder. It wasn’t the first time this man found himself on her massage table. He always gave the impression of being a sexual pervert. He always had made her very uncomfortable. Maybe by the way he was looking at her. As if he “estimated” what he had before him. For some reason she didn’t know she was still the one he was asking for a massage. She already talked to her boss who had just suggested she stay professional. Then Deborah took a deep breath to regain control of her imagination which was working at full capacity despite herself. She asked him what the area that needed to be relieved. He began to giggle.

“For that, I’ll have to turn on my back!”

She shook her head and sighed. He gave her the same answer every time. She suppressed a sudden urge to use the towel to strangle him. Can I pass this pig to someone else next time? She would have to discuss it with her boss. Her strategy might work and she would be rid of this fool. She asked him if he was comfortable. He chuckled again before replying that he would prefer that she’ll be there with him. The young woman suddenly wanted to vomit. She kept going as if she had heard nothing and went to work, hoping the session will be fast. She put her hands on his lower back and he moaned as if they were making love. She was feeling sick again. She kept herself calm. He still was a client and she had to work to live. Fortunately, this guy always gives a very generous tip! My only consolation! She started her massage, turning a deaf ear to the obscene things he could say. She focused on her work and the big bonus that was waiting at the end. In her head, she prepared the speech she would tell her boss to support her request to no longer deal with this client.

As she massaged him, her client commented her tattoo. She absently looked down at her left ankle. To mark her majority, she had tattooed her zodiac sign – Scorpio – on her ankle. As the drawing was fairly discreet, she wasn’t obliged to hide it, as in most other health centers in the city. But it wasn’t worth the trouble to respond because it was the same comment to each session. She shrugged.

“Is that your sign?”

She didn’t want to talk about her private life with this client. She shrugged again without answering. He shifted on the table and she asked him to stay quiet during the session. He chuckled again. For some reason she couldn’t explain, he decided to make conversation during the session. To her misfortune… She hoped that his desire doesn’t not last too long. A whole hour with a man as disgusting as him, it could be very long! He asked about her career, wanting to know if she had always wanted to be a masseuse. She chuckled.

“Why? You want to offer me a job?”

“Let’s say I was thinking more about extras, if you know what I mean…”

She felt his hand up to her thigh. She shuddered with horror. She suddenly stepped back, uttered an indignantly cry. She was unfortunately accustomed to his sexist and stupid jokes, but he had never dared to touch her before. He had crossed the line and she couldn’t accept it. She ordered him to leave the room on the spot. He smiled stupidly, laughing.

“Oh! I love when you give me orders!”

She clapped loudly in her hands to bring him back to reality and make him understand that she wasn’t kidding. He straightened before extricate himself from the table, holding she sheet around his body. He took a step toward her and she had a sudden backward movement. She refused he approaches her! Groping, she tried desperately to handle out of the room. He reached out to stroke her shoulder. She was feeling sick again. She found the handle at the same time and she hastened to open the door.