Chapter 5

The next day, I woke up early and took the kids to their schools on time while Stampy did some recording for his YouTube channel.

On my way home from the twins school, I saw someone I recognised. Someone I never wanted to see again unless it was his photo in the newspaper saying he'd either been arrested or he'd died.

Yeah, that sounds harsh but it isn't really after what he did to me, to Stampy, to my family.

I must've been zoned out, staring for quite some time because when I jumped out of my trance, he was now stood right in front of me. Our bodies were almost touching and it made me sick. He made me sick

"Hello again" the man in front of me smirked, reaching his hand towards mine.

And before I could process what was happening, my head raised and slapped him on the cheek so hard he stumbled back.

I took that as my chance to run. I reached my house no more than five minutes later and knowing he had followed me, I immediately let myself in and locked the door behind me.

"What's up?" Netty quizzed. All of the guys were sat on the settee calmly, looking at me with confusion and worry in their eyes.

"He's back" I whimpered, feeling unable to breathe as I slid down the door.

"He as in?..." Squid trailed off, eyes widened with shock.

"He as in the guy who..."