Chapter 30

Sqaishey's POV

Rachel's boyfriend, Max, seemed so lovely. Throughout the whole time he was with us, he used proper manners, discussed multiple things with us and sang in front of his, even though Rachel said he never usually sings in front of people he doesn't know.

"I'm going to head to bed now" Rachel hummed, standing up "Goodnight mum, goodnight Dad, goodnight Ben"

"Goodnight" we chorused, watching her walk upstairs quietly as to not wake Jack up. 

"Same actually, I'm pretty tired" yawned Ben, jumping up "Night mum, dad"

"Goodnight" 

And with that, Ben hurried up the stairs as quietly as possible, leaving my husband and I sat on the settee alone together. 

"You know, I'm so happy we sorted everything out" Stampy commented, looking over at me with a soft, gentle smile.

"So am I. I honestly don't know where I'd be without you" I replied, resting my head on his shoulder happily.

"Me neither. I'd probably have stopped Youtube and would be stuck with someone I hated to be honest"

"Same" I nodded, feeling my eyes start to burn from tiredness.

"C'mon, let's go to bed" he mumbled, standing up and helping me up before guiding me upstairs. 

Once we'd both gotten changed, we slipped under the duvet and drifted quite quickly off to sleep. 

~

The next morning, I woke up at about six-thirty and headed straight downstairs, not even getting changed yet. I made some breakfast which consisted of bacon and eggs, and the Rachel, Jack, Ben and Gemma came hurrying down the stairs just moments later with Stampy following them.

Once I'd plated up their breakfast, I got my own as my husband did the same thing before sitting to the table.

"Can we give Max a lift to school this morning please?" Rae asked politely, taking a bite of bacon.

"Of course" Stamps smiled, nodding his head. He always took Ben and Rachel to school and I always took Jack and Gemma because they were in different schools, being different age groups and everything.

"Thank you" she grinned, finishing her breakfast and taking the plate through to the kitchen before hurrying upstairs to get ready. Ben did the same thing and Jack and Gemma just headed straight upstairs, letting Stampy and I take their plates into the kitchen to go in the dishwasher.

A while later, at eight in the morning, Gemma and Ben came running down the stairs,  bags in hand.

"We're going to be late" Ben yelled in a fluster, pulling a face.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go!" My husband laughed as I gave them both super quick hugs. 

"Bye! Have a good day guys" I yelled as they headed off out of the door in a crazy rush.

After a little longer of chilling, Jack and Gemma came hurrying down the stairs with their school bags and uniforms on. I chuckled and jumped up, wandering out of the front door with them following. 

I took the two to their school and walked them each to their classroom doors and waited until they'd gone in and once they had, I headed back home to see Stampy's car already parked up as usual.

We were all so happy with life... Just as long as nothing then went wrong.