Chapter 6

"The guy who took Jack" I spoke up, my voice cracking as I shook violently.

Stampy looked at me before walking over, taking my hand and then leading me to the settee and sitting down. Sitting beside him, I rested my head in my hands and tried to breathe normally but it just wasn't going to happen.

"What are we meant to do?" Stampy asked, voice shaking as he looked up with tears in his eyes.

"We need to go to the police" Netty said, trying to comfort us.

"There's nothing they can do. They couldn't find Jack those years ago and he hasn't harrassed us or anything yet. There isn't anything they'll be allowed"

"You tell them he's been stalking you" Squid told us, trying to take control of the situation.

"We need to tell the kids" I mumbled to Stampy as tears streamed down my face, me unwillingly letting whimpers escape my lips.

"We'll tell them when they're home from school" my husband said, massaging the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I'm not comfortable with them being at school though. What if he goes to their school or something?" I panicked, my voice squeaking from my sore throat after crying so much.

"How about Squid and I go and pick them up, yeah?" Netty hummed "Then you two can have some time to yourselves to relax and talk about what's happening"

"Yeah, we could take them to the cafe and get them ice creams and then bring them back" Squid agreed softly, knowing his best mate and his best mate's wife needed time.

"Thank you" I said, giving them both a quick hug before letting them eave the house to pick up mine and Stampy's beautiful children.

They honestly were beautiful and I'd hate myself if anything happened to them under my supervision or care. I don't know if I could live without them, ever. They mean the world to me.

Jack's been gone for so long and it honestly hurts so much. We need him back.

When the guy who took him, Jason, also known as my ex before Nicholas, we informed the police and they raided his house, his mate's houses as well as his family and they did a full on search with the FBI and everything but nobody could find our young boy anywhere and it broke my heart.

I was in the house at the time which made me hate myself. Jack was sleeping upstairs while I was making some lunch for Stampy and the kids, who had gone to visit Amy Lee about half an hour from where we lived.

I heard crying and turned to see Jason holding our little boy. He threated me at the time, saying if I tried to make a move to get Jack then he would kill him and to make it worse, he had a knife. Not to mention his friend stood there, pointing a gun at me.

They ran as soon as I grabbed my phone and began to phone to police. And by the time they got anywhere near me, they'd gone and left no tracks to where they were going.

I was heartbroken.