Chapter 11

Authors note: I'm so sorry this has taken so long and it's just a filler in the end! I've been so busy and I'm really stressed because there's some people who always hang out at my local park and I can't go there without them saying things to me and one of them said a lot to me today and it upset me a lot... Anyway.. Here❤️

Sqaishey's POV

The whole family nerf gun fight was amazing and funny, taking everyones mind off of all the drama and then afterwards, we decided to watch some movies before bed.

We were all snuggled up on the settee and chairs, watching comedy movies when there was a knock on the door. All of us jumped and got a little nervous considering it was ten PM after we'd all showered and changed.

"I'll get it" Squid said, standing up and wandering towards the door. Stampy stood up and followed him to the door just in case.

The door opened to reveal AmyLee33, Tomohawk and Nicole (Squid's girlfriend).

"Guys! Hey" I grinned, jumping up and running over to give them a hug.

"Heyy" Amy beamed, giving me a hug "So what're you all up tooo?"

"We were just watching films! You should come and join us" Gemma told them, making the three of them smile and say they were going to get changed and then join us to watch.

While Tom, Amy and Nicole were getting changed, Stampy and I went through to the kitchen to make some popcorn to share out.

"We need to have one of those fights more often" Stamps laughed, turning to me and giving me a hug.

"Definitely" I giggled, kissing his cheek before putting all of the popcorn in a bowl.

"I love you" he smiled, making me grin.

"I love you too"

We took the popcorn into the living room and I sat down inbetween Rachel and Nicole, smiling at the family we'd created.

Some of the guys weren't with us but we were still made it work, despite the missing guys who were busy.