Chapter 13

Author's Note|| Quick chapter update, more soon! Love ya xx

The next few days were full of happiness and relaxation, the group of us just chilling and spending good days together... But that all had to be put to a stop... Just my luck...

We were having another nerf gun war when there was a knock on the door, making me jump as I was stood right next to it.

"Time out, there's someone at the door" I yelled, making everyone drop their weapons as to show they wouldn't shoot.

I opened the door to see one policewoman and one policeman stood there.

"Miss Sqaishey?" the man asked me, making me nod "We're arresting you on suspicion of assaulting a young man, you do not have to say anything but anything you do say may be held against you within questioning and or court" 

And with that, my eyes widened and they quickly handcuffed me, making me and everyone else panic.

"Wait what? She didn't do anything wrong?" Defended Stampy, walking over in confusion.

"Three people have given statements, everyone who witness it will need to be questioned" rambled the woman as many things ran through my mind, worrying me.

"Let's go" the man said, pulling me roughly toward the door.

"Ow" I muttered, annoyed at how I was being treated even though I was showing them respect and not fighting back.

The woman nodded as I glanced at my friends who were stood looking shocked and panicked.

"We'll be at the station asap"  Stampy said, directing it towards me as he saw my worried look.

I nodded and let the police officers push me towards the car before the woman shoved me into the back of the car forcefully, hurting my shoulder quite significantly.

The whole drive, I sat in the back of the car silenlty, completely unsure of what to say and do. 

I hadn't done anything wrong, it was self defence but Jason had obviously turned up and fed them lies... But who else had given statements? That's the one confusing thing.

Had I actually made it this bad?