Chapter 25

Ben's POV

Seeing Jason pull the trigger on the gun, I dropped to the floor as quickly as I could and watched the bullet fly through the air and into the wall.

"I'm not dumb, Jason@" I laughed, rolling over as he tried to shoot me again. I aimed the gun at his leg and pulled the trigger, watching it fly out and hit him. As I stood up and rushed over to Dad, officer Wolf and Jack, I watched Jason fall to the floor in pain.

Honestly, I hated that I'd put someone in pain but he deserved it after what he'd done to my family. I was just glad that it was me who got to get revenge, something I've wanted ever since I heard of him. He terrorised my family.

Officer Wolf was quick to shoot one of the gang members who was making his way over to us to get his revenge on me for shooting his "mate".

Peter, one of Jason's other 'mates', turned and aimed his gun at my Dad's chest, making me scowl and turn, aiming at his shoulder before pulling the trigger.

"Don't you dare" I heard Dad say, looking directly behind me. I froze before turning slowly to see a guy, the last man standing, stood there with his gun pointed towards Jack.

"That would be an incredibly dumb idea" I told him, trying to hold my nerves and anxiety in. If I showed that I was afraid, they'd use it to their advantage and none of us would get out alive.

"The only one with dumb ideas round here is you lot" Jason spoke up, crawling across the floor to a little box to try and help himself up.

"Wolfy, you take Jason. I've got this 'un" I smirked, making Officer Wolf look over to me and give me a look of reassurance.

"I wish some would die already" the guy muttered, looking at me. It was obvious that he was talking to me but I wasn't going to take it, never. 

"Be careful what you wish for" I retorted, pulling the trigger of my gun and watching it whizz through the air and embed itself in his stomach. 

It was like slow motion as he fell to the floor but when he did finally end up on the floor, I took the gun so there was less danger. As I was getting the gun, I heard Officer Wolf, Jack's and my Dad's shouts of panic, making me spin around to see Jason staring at me, his gun looking in the same direction.

He was going to pull the trigger and I was going to die, it was simple. I'd dropped the guns to the floor and even if I dodged one bullet, there was no doubt he'd get me in a second or third shot. 

Just as Jason was about to pull the trigger and I'd prepared myself for death, my Dad whipped out a gun and shot at Jason. The first shot hit his leg, the second hit his shoulder and the third hit him in the stomach.

As he collapsed onto the floor, the four of us hurried out of the door and down the road, me calling for Officer Kenzie to drive the van over seen as I was covered in blood and we had to walk down a main road to get to them, which I don't think would go down all too well.

The van arrived and Rachel was the first to hop out and rush over, engulfing me in a big bear hug.

"What happened?! Why have you all got blood on you? Oh my god are any of you hurt?" she gushed, making me chuckle softly.

"We're all fine, we're only bloody because we had to shoot the other dude" I replied, basically explaining it as the other guys got over to us.

"Jack" Mum whispered, dropping down to my younger brothers level and wrapping her arms tightly around him.

"Mum" he grinned, hugging her back tightly making me smile at how cute it was.

"You all did very well" Officer Kenzie told us as I thanked and hugged Officer Wolf.

"Thank you" I laughed "I'm really glad we're all out alive"

"So am I" Rachel giggled.

Well that sure was eventful.