THE END // THANK YOU

Uhh hello...

I'm Amy and this is the end of this book. This series has been quite the rollercoaster, huh?

If you guys wanna do a character ask, go ahead and ask in the comments and I'll either a) reply directly to you. Or b) put it up as a chapter in a day or two. All characters available, so just ask them whatever ya wanna!

SERIES STARTED: AGE 11

SERIES ENDED: AGE 15

NOTES: I'm really sad that this series has had to come to an end, but there is absolutely no way it can continue. It was a part of my childhood and will forever stay with me in my heart.

WHERE NOW?: Well. I don't really know. I have another account @Amymaria03 but I'm not sure whether I'll move over there. I will be sticking around here but BRAND NEW CONTENT will be on that account! :)

DISCLAIMERS: This whole series was started when I was 11 years old. This book right here was started when I was 12, nearly 13. I got stuck in a lot of this book, which is why I've only just finished it. A lot of issues addressed throughout this series were mature and I didn't really know what I was talking about. I would firstly like to say I'm sorry that serious issues weren't addressed properly. I will not go back and edit them as I don't want to send notifications off to a bunch of people who are no longer interested. And besides, I'm moving on too. 

THANK YOUS: Oh man. You guys who actually read all these, or even just this book, or the first one, or whatever. Thank you so so much. I wouldn't still write things if it wasn't for you, and I'm super grateful that you decided to stick around until the end of this despite how long it's taken me!

ANTI-THANKS: Hey! A few people messed me around a lot these last couple years so thanks for that, losers! You fuelled my anger and emotions, making me wanna write more.