Chapter 28

Author's Note: Check my page please, look at what I posted. It's my reason for not updating. It was terrifying. <3 More updates will be up when I can get them up x

I told my mum and dad and they took it quite well, which was really expected because they're so chill about everything and they don't really mind as long as he doesn't break my heart.

They're desperate to meet him too, so I told them that they'd have to wait and I'd ask him round for tea once it wasn't as busy in the house so that they could meet him. Mum called him cute and dad said he was decent looking so I guess that's good thing?

Their main question was 'Does he know about everyones videos?' so I obviously answered truthfully and explained that he'd watched a load of them and he wanted to meet the family, including the fact that he called my dad funny, my mum hilarious, Jack super cute and Ben awesome. And that our family had him laughing like a hyena being tickled.

"Don't tell him I told you that he said that, he'd be so embarrassed!" I laughed, giving my mum a quick hug.

"Maybe that's something to mention when he's round" Dad chuckled, making me playfully hit his arm.

"Don't you dare. He won't stop thinking about it and apologising because he'll think he's done something wrong" I scolded, making mum laugh more.

"Don't worry Rae, we'll keep it chill. We're cool parents, remember fas? All down with da kids?" Dad joked, trying to pose like some cool rapper or something making me burst out laughing.

"Sure, sure dad" I giggled, shaking my head at his total craziness.

"I swear this family is insane" Squid mumbled from the doorway, obviously having watched what Dad was doing. Grinning, I hurried over and gave him a massive hug before stepping back and smiling.

"Ay, she's growing up mate. She's got a bloody boyfriend!" Dad told him, pointing at me and nodding, making me blush and giggle.

"You have? Oh I better not have to beat him up" Squid said, making me smile at him.

"Ah my baby girl is growing up" Amy Lee cried, pushing Squid to the side and hugging me "Still wish they'd let me have you"

"Hey" I sang, trying not to laugh at her cute, weirdness.

"Hiya honey, how's everything going? What's this boy like?"

"Everything's going good. He's nice, he's my year and he's really sweet. He's funny but he can be kind of shy when it comes to new people... But he did threaten to beat someone up because they were making fun of my videos" I shrugged, making her smile.

"He seems lovely" she commented, moving away from me as I grinned and got myself a nice glass of water.

"C'mon, Nicole wants to see you" Squid told me, walking through to the living room making me nod, place my cup on the side and follow him quickly. As soon as I saw Nicole, I wrapped my arms tightly around her before moving and seeing Speedy, Squid's editor.

"Hey dude" I greeted, giving him a quick hug.

Everyone was arriving at once, it was quite funny but overwhelming because we were all trying to greet and hug each other at the same time. I hugged David, Squid and Nicole's kid before moving over to Ash and Izzy, who had just arrived.

-

That evening, after everyone arrived, we had nerf gun wars, watched movies, ate a whole load of  food, messed around and simply had fun.

I was blessed to have the family I had, that's for sure.