#15 Cliff diving with Logan.

"Are you ready?" Logan asked. 

"No." I answered scared. 

"Oh come on, baby, it'll be fun." 

"For you it will." Okay so me, Alexa and the guys decided to go cliff diving. There is only one problem with that, I'm afraid of heights, like extremely. "Logan, you know I'm already scared while standing on a chair." He chuckled. "Don't laugh." I poked him. He wrapped his arms around me. 

"I'm sorry." He whispered. He rested his forehead on mine. "I promise everything will be fine." He pecked my lips and grabbed my hand. Before I knew it we were out the door. 

-- 

I stood in front of the giant rock we were about to jump off of. I looked at it up and down. It was so high. "I'm pretty sure today's gonna be the day I die." I say as I feel Logan's arms around me. 

"You won't die. Besides you're with me, what could possibly go wrong?" He stood in front of me and held his hand out. 

"Lots of things."  

"You trust me, right?" I hesitantly took his hand. We climbed up the rock. I stood where what seemed to me to be the safest place.  

"Aren't you gonna jump?" Alexa asked me. I shook my head no. 

"Aw, little [y/n] is scared." James mocked. 

"Shut it, Maslow!" He putted his hands up in surrender, and jumped. 

"Baby, relax." Logan tried to calm me down.  

"How can I relax, when I'm on a rock, where I'm supposed to jump off of?" I screamed. Logan held my face. His forehead on mine. I closed my eyes.

"Relax." He whispered. I took a deep breath. "Good. Now will you pretty please jump with me?" I shook my head. But he made it into a nod. 

"It's already a miracle I'm on here." He pouted.Damn he's adorable. "I'm not jumping, Logan." I said sternly.  

"Well than." He picked me up bridal style. "This way you won't be jumping." 

"No, no,no, Logan!" I screamed as he ran to the edge. He jumped and I screamed at the top of my longs. I'm pretty sure Logan will be deaf in one ear because of it. We landed in the water with a loud splash. My heart was pounding so hard. "I hate you!" I screamed and swam away. 

"At least you didn't die!" He shouted after me. 

"Yes I did!" I shouted back. I went to the side and sat on the rock, my feet in the water.  

"You okay, [y/n]?" Carlos asked. I shrugged. "You want me to get Alexa for you?" I nodded. 

"Hey, what's up?" She sat down next to me. 

"Logan." I sighed. "Why can't he understand that I have fears?" 

"Because he's a boy and boys are stupid." I chuckled. 

"True." 

"I think someone's coming to talk to you." She mentioned with her head to Logan, who was coming our way. She stood up and went back to Carlos. Not much later Logan took her place. 

"Do you still hate me?" He asked. 

"Yes." I laid my head on his shoulder. He took my hand and intertwined our fingers. "Why did you do that, Logan? I was scared out of my mind."  

"I noticed, I still can't hear properly at one side. I just wanted to show you how much fun it is and I thought that if I held you, you would feel safer. I'm sorry." 

"Just don't do it again, ever." I lifted my head up to look at him. 

"I won't. I promise." He kissed me on the lips then my neck. I splashed some water on him. "What was that for?" 

"1 you're stupid, 2 you're a dork and 3 you needed to cool off." He returned the splash. "What was that for?" 

"For thinking I need to cool off." He kissed me again. "I love you." Logan mumbled against my lips. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Hey guys, sorry to interrupt your little make out session here but we'd like to go home." Kendall said. I nodded. Kendall went to the car. We stood up. I cupped Logan's cheek and kissed him quickly. 

"I love you too." I smiled, so did he. He took my hand, we went to the car and home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

OMG this one sucks so much. I'm sorry. I'm kinda out of inspiration =S 

-JonasRush