How he comforts your daughter after having a bad dream. (preference.)

(it's always in the BTR-guy's P.O.V.)

Kendall - “Daddy!” I heard my 4 year old daughter scream in the middle of the night.

“Kendall, she’s calling you.” [y/n] said almost pushing me out of the bed. I stood up barely awake. I rubbed my eyes and went to my baby girl’s room.

“What is it, sweetie?” I ask wiping her tears away.

“I had a bad dream.” She sniffled.

“Oh come here.” I wrapped my arms around her. “It’s just a dream sweetie, it’s not real.”

“Daddy?”

“Yes, baby girl.”

“Will you sing for me please.”

“Of course sweetie.” I kissed the top of her head and stood up to get my guitar. I took a little chair and watched how my daughter laid herself back down and pulled her covers close to her, getting comfortable. I started strumming worldwide, which was one of her favorite songs. Especially when I’m on tour because it reminds her that I think of her wherever I am. I see her slowly drift to sleep. As the song is almost finished I feel arms around me. I finish the song and we just stay in the same position, just admiring our daughter.

“Let’s go to bed.” [y/n] whispered before kissing my cheek.

“I’ll be right there.” I whisper back, turning my face so I can see her. I smile.

“K.” She breaths out. She pecks my lips and slowly releases me before going back to our bedroom. I slowly put my guitar aside and stand up. I kneel down next to my daughter’s bed. I gently stroke her cheek with the back of my fingers.

“I love you, baby girl, sweet dreams.” I whisper. I kiss her forehead and go back to sleep.

James – I was headed back upstairs from drinking some water. When I passed my daughter’s room I heard crying. I rush right in. “Daddy!” She cries out and wraps her arms around me.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?”

“I had a bad dream.”

“It’s just a dream, sweetie, it’s not real. Just go back to sleep.” I kissed the top of her head. She shook her head. “Why not? Little girls need their sleep.” I say tickling her a little. Her giggle is adorable.

“I’m scared, daddy.” I saw the fear in her eyes.

“It’s just a dream, sweetie.” I stroked her cheek. “You wanna sleep with daddy?” She nods. ”Come on.” I pick her up. She lays her head on my shoulder and sucks her thumb as I took her to the master bedroom.

“James.” [y/n] sighed out as she saw me come in with our daughter.

“What?”

“She has been sleeping more in our bed than in her own.”

“My little girl needs me and I WILL protect her.” I say laying her down before laying down myself.

“It’s really sweet how you want to protect her.” She brushes my cheek. I lean over to her and peck her lips.

“Goodnight beautiful.” I smile.

“Night.” She closes her eyes. I wrap my arms around my little girl who is already asleep. I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

Carlos – [y/n] and I were still watching some T.V. when we heard sobs coming through the baby phone. “I’ll go.” I kissed [y/n] and went upstairs.