#32 Intermission. (Carlos.)

The curtains open up the scene. There's only two spotlights, one on me and one on my boyfriend, Carlos. This whole play is just pretending but what going on behind the scene's is real and I don't like it. We're growing apart. We put on a real good show but everything is just a lie. I can't help getting mad at him all the time. Every night we do nothing but to fight. And this time I've just had enough. I can't do this anymore so I walk off stage. I don't want to end my relationship with Carlos but I think it's the only  way to stop the fighting. Every time we fight it breaks my heart and I just can't take it anymore. I saw Carlos come my way. "What's wrong? Why did you storm off that stage?"

"I can't take it anymore, Carlos. I can't pretend to be happy anymore. And I think it's best if we break up."

"Wow, wait a minute, break up? You can't do that [y/n]. I need you." He took my hands in his.

"Than let this be our intermission." I kissed his cheek. "Bye Carlos." and went out the door. The chemistry we used to have was gone. A tear rolled over my cheek. I love him and I always will, but I can't take the fights anymore and if we're really meant to be our paths will cross again. I got in my car and drove home.

~~

It's been a month since I've been in this theater. A month since I broke up with Carlos. One of the crew-members spotted me. "Hey [y/n], what are you doing here?"

"Oh, you know, just bringing back the memory." I slightly smiled. I did have some good times here.

"[y/n]?" I hear behind me and I turn around. To see Carlos standing there.

"Hey Los."

"I'm so happy to see you." He wrapped his arms around me and it felt good. "Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "Would you do the play with me one last time?"

"Sure." I smiled. We've prepared everything for the play.

~~

We were about to do the last scene. The scene where Carlos and I have kiss. I see Carlos lean in as I do the same. Our lips touch and it feels like the chemistry we once had is back. The curtains close but our lips don't part. I only pull Carlos closer to me. We parted gasping for air. How could I have ever left this guy? "I'm so sorry."

"I love you [y/n]."

"I know, and I love you too." Carlos smiles and our lips meet again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clearly inspired by Intemission by Big Time Rush <3 I love that song <3

sorry it's short =P

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush