#34 Sibling love. (Carlos for Jenny.)

Carlos' P.O.V.

I was awoken by a loud scream. I immediately jumped out of bed, knowing where that scream was coming from. I run to my sister's room and hear another scream. A few weeks ago my sister had a car-accident. Ever since she's been having nightmares about it. Both her and Kendall, her boyfriend came out fine. Except from the dreams she's been having. I rush to her side and slightly shake her. "Jenny." She shoots up, gasping for air. I wrap my arms around her. "It's okay, baby sis." I whisper. Her breathing was heavy. She pulls away from me.

"Ken...Kendall." She blurs.

"He's fine. Kendall's fine." I assured her.

"Where is Kendall?" He voice was loud and demanding.

"Jenny relax. Kendall is at home in his bed, sleeping. He's perfectly fine." She shook her head like she didn't believe me. I took her phone from her nightstand and dialed Kendall's number.

"Hello?" He says groggily.

"Hey Kendall." I sighed.

"Did she have another nightmare?" He immediately knew why I was calling him. Why else would I call him at 3am?

"Yup."

"All right put me on speaker." I do as he tells me. "Hey babe."

"Kendall." She grabs the phone from me and brakes down in tears. Finally coming out of her trance. I leave her alone for a while by waiting at the door. After about 15 minutes the door opens. "Carlos?" I turn around. "I'm sorry for snapping at you."

"It's okay. I get that you wanted to make sure his okay. I know how much you like him."

"I toughed you hated him." (a/n let's just say they're not best friends who are in a band xD)

"That is if he hurts you. If he ever does that I'll beat the crap out of him." She chuckles and I pull her in for another hug. She lets some more tears slip.

"I love you, Los."

"I love you too, baby sister." I release her from the hug and kiss her forehead. "Now go back to sleep." She nodded and we went our separate ways to our own bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAAAZZAAAA !!

Jenny, sorry if it's not what you expected and that it's kinda short =S I still hope you like it =)

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven <3

-JonasRush