#25 Play a game with Carlos.

“I wanna play a game.” I whined.

“Okay, let’s play.” Carlos said. He toughed for a while. “Mario cart.”

“Not again.” I said, still whining. “How about…just dance.”

“Not again.” Carlos mocked me.

“But what if we made it a little more interesting this time.”

“Keep talking.”

“Okay, if I win…you have to…do everything I say for 2 days long.” I said.

“Oh so nothing would change if you would win.” I playfully slapped him. “What if I win?”

“Well that’s never gonna happen, but IF you win…you…you get that new thingy for your laptop you’ve been wanting for a while and I’ll pay for it.”

“Awesome!” His voice was a little high pitched.

“Okay we’ll play 3 times.” Carlos nodded. “Ready?”

“Absolutely.” We started playing. I won the first round.

“Are you gonna give up yet?” I smirked.

“Never!” Carlos shouted and chose another song. This time he won. Darn it. “Are YOU ready to give up yet?”

“Never.” I mumbled. “This isn’t over, Pena. Let’s Dance!” I chose a song and won. “WINNER! WINNER!” I laughed. Carlos pouted. “Okay so now you have to do EVERYTHING I say. And the first thing you should do is…kiss me.” Carlos smiled and gave me a kiss. “And now you have to take me to the mall.” Carlos was clearly annoyed by that, but since I won he took me to the mall anyway. We arrived at the mall and I dragged him to an electro shop. “So what was that thing you wanted for your laptop?” Carlos’ face lit up. He dragged me through the shop and found what he was looking for. He was about to pay but I beat him to it.

“You really don’t need to pay for this, honey. It’s really expensive.” Carlos tried to stop me from paying.

“But I want to. And remember you have to do anything I say and I say you have to let me pay for you.” Carlos sighed. I paid.

“Thanks.” Carlos said before kissing me.

“You are very welcome.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeah I know, it sucks =(

Read, Vote, Comment 24/Seven

-JonasRush