Dancing

A little forewords. I am ecstatic that someone added Glimpses to their Reading List. Really, I am VERY happy. Hello Ms_Tiffaniatot. And for the favorites checkthegate_0818--thank you. Hahaha! Anyway, on to the story.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It was after KS that Maine started to reflect everything that happened. She was not one to indulge on this as of late due to her jampack schedule. But since she had time before going to her next project, she took advantage of it.

Alden, Richard or RJ

Out of all the names that this man is known for, the nickname that she gave is what she likes the most. She gave it in the first place! And she knows that RJ do not want anyone calling him that except her.

Shokoy

This man turned her life 180 degrees. She has been saying this to anyone, may it be to an interview or just to someone that she knows--like her friends. But lately, Maine feels something different. It is always different when it comes to RJ. There are moments when the man surprises--and perplexes--her with his ministrations, just like what happened today at Eat Bulaga.

She felt the defeaning shouts of the audience when RJ suddenly kissed her cheeks but she was numbed to all of it. All she could hear right at that moment was her hearbeat. She was taken aback when she felt his lips. The feeling physically was not foreign but what surprised her the most was her reaction about it. Her emotional reaction to be exact.

Both of them have been doing this for a very long time. The usual pakilig to the audiences. Their pakulo when they are together. And she knows that they have an unspoken agreement that everything they do in front of the camera is a job. For their loveteam. But lately, she has been asking herself, is it really?

RJ is actually confusing her. There are times when the man is okay but now, he is being...what is the exact word? Ah...flirty. There are moments when she is actually asking herself, nanliligaw na ba 'to?

Her musings were interrupted when a text message comes in. She saw the name and thought, speaking of the devil

Alden Richards : Hey!

Maine smiled as she responded back.

Me: Hey.
Alden Richards: Nasaan na kayo?
Me: Nasa puso mo.
Alden Richards: Hahaha! Kaya pala ang saya ko ngayon, nandito ka na sa puso ko. Ako ba nasa puso mo na?
Me: Ewan ko sa'yo Shokoy!
Alden Richards: Tingnan mo 'to, ayaw sumagot ng maayos
Me: Wala naman kasing dapat isagot ng maayos. Puro ka biro.
Alden Richards: Akala mo lang...

Maine stares at her phone. This is what she has been thinking about. These kind of messages and parinig that baffles her even more.

Alden Richards: Anyway, nasaan na nga talaga kayo? Seryosong tanong na.
Me: Lunch muna kami ni Ate Pat. Tapos venue.
Alden Richards: Okay. Good. Kain kang mabuti please?
Me: Kumakain naman akong mabuti ah?
Alden Richards: I know. Paalala lang ulit.
Me: Ikaw din.
Alden Richards: Okay.
Me: Bye na.
Alden Richards: Take care Meng.

Maine closes her phone and leans back. RJ is really killing her sometimes.

********************************************

RJ closed his phone. He gently tap it on his legs while chewing on his lips. Maine is like a puzzle. She is hard to understand sometimes. Whenever he expresses what he feels, the woman retreats back. He sometimes feels that they are really dancing. Not boojie as the most common joke now in EB, but chacha. It is like when someone advances, the other moves backward. And they repeat the same steps until the song ends.

Kailan kaya matatapos ang tugtog? RJ asked himself, because for him, his song has finished for a very long time now. The question is, kailan ang kay Maine?

RJ covered his face and sighed.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hindi ko alam if ako or ako ang naffrustrate sa kwento ko. Hahaha! But really, parang gusto kong batukan ang dalawang 'to. Nakakainis! Hahahaha!

Please remember, this is fanfiction so whatever I see and feel are my own judgement. Hayaan n'yo, makakahabol din ang utak ko sa REAL (!) Hahaha!

Enjoy!