Questioning

You were there, making all people at the Thanksgiving party turn their heads on you. You were captivating to be honest. You said that you only wore a simple dress and yet, almost all of your fans were clamoring on who made it. And there I was, trying to be the gentleman I was known for.

Did you know what ticked me off? It was when all people wanted a piece of you. They touched you everywhere. It didn't matter at the beginning because it was part of a job. Now, when people tried to get your attention when we were talking, it took all my patience--remember it's getting less and less now--to not roll my eyes and openly sigh.

Did you know what you were turning me into? You were making me act like a high schooler, or a grade schooler, wanting the attention all to himself. And I couldn't admit that for the life of me. I'd rather goof around when I am with you than whine and stomp my foot like a kid that lost his lolly.

Did you know what I felt when I saw you with Miss Marian Rivera-Dantes? I was like the trainer of the protagonist on the movie that we watched a month ago. She was a boxer that won her title through years of training. And when she knocked off her opponent, the feeling was sweet. I was the one looking at you from the outside as you strode the floor and approached the Queen of Primetime. I was the one with a big lopsided smile when you were introduced to her. I was the one with eyes like hawk watching your every move as Miss Marian extended her hand and held yours. I was the one taking notes of every movements you made and decided to decipher them on my free time. I was the one feeling immensely proud that hey! My girl is over there, being confident and smart. Whatever negative issues you throw her way, she will definitely stay.

Did you know what kind of a man I am right now? I became a man that only sees you. A man that slowly rotates around you. A man that gravitates towards you and never let go. A man that became strong to protect you. A man that became a clown to make you happy. A man that became a friend because you are not ready. A man that learns to wait. Because, you know what Mahal, whatever you decide, you are all worth it.

********************************************

"Tingnan mo si RJ. Kanina pa nakatitig sa'yo." Marian giggled as she leaned her head and whispered to Maine.

"Oo nga po eh. Napansin ko din po 'yun." Maine agreed. A deep crimson on her face while she quickly glanced at the man sitting on their assigned table a few meters away from where she was.

"Ano na ba standing n'yo?"

"Uhm...friends po."

Marian laughed. She patted Maine's right knee and nodded. "Whatever you say. Basta ako, I've been there. Nakita ko na 'yan. Ganyang mga ganap n'yo?" Marian nodded towards RJ. "Hindi friends ang ganyan."

Maine didn't respond back. She smiled a little and looked up again. She stared at RJ while the latter was talking to Mama Ten. She saw him slightly scratched his ears and fixed his coat. He's agitated. Not knowing where she got the idea, she realized that she could actually tell what RJ was feeling just by looking at him. Maine looked at Marian again. She saw the woman staring at her with understanding on her eyes.

"Oo nga po. Hindi nga po friends."

Marian's smile spread widely. "Mahaba pa ang gabi. Marami pa akong sasabihin sa'yo."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I really found these two Queens super beautiful last night. If you could see the photos, Maine was really shy when she met Marian. And slowly opened up after she talked to her more. I hope Marian gave Maine some pointers to address bashers. Cause I really want Maine to knock some sense off on those dimwits. Hahaha!

Hope you all like this. I am always grateful for all the votes. Mahaba-haba pa ang pag-uusapan ng dalawang 'to. Hahay...😄