Closing

If I can wish even if it is not my birthday, I want to be the GIFs/Videos made by fans. The one that has the slow motion effects. So I can cherish that moment. That 12 seconds worth of blissfulness. If I have a bubble speech, people will be scared and suprise with what is going on in my head. You don't know how happy I am Maine. Oh wait...maybe I can say or show you again.

RJ changed clothes after Eat Bulaga. He needed to change studio for Sunday Pinasaya rehearsals and since almost everyone was there waiting for him, he didn't want to be late. Lalo na ngayong may mas magagamit silang pang-asar sa'ken.

"Den 'nak, inabot ko na 'yung painting sa kapatid ni Meng hah? Iuuwi na daw nila." Mama Ten said to him while handing him a white shirt.

"Sure Ma. Thank you. Si Meng nand'yan pa?"

"Oo pero paalis na din yata. Kasama si Pat eh. Dadaan ka ba muna sa kanya? Kukunin ko muna 'yung ibang gamit mo sa kotse."

RJ nodded before Mama Ten left him. After he fixed his hair, he went outside. He saw Joey de Leon coming out from the hosts' room. "Tito Joey!" He shook the older man's hand; his way of expressing gratitude everytime the show ends.

"Oh Alden. Kanina ka pa 'ata hinihintay ni Meng. Nandyan padin sa kwarto, nakikipagkulitan kay Baste."

"Ah sige po. Pauwi na kayo?"

"Oo." JDL was about to turn around when he seemed to remember something. "Nga pala, palabasin n'yo muna si Baste kung may balak kayong ulitin 'yung ginawa n'yo kanina hah?"

RJ was momentarily dumbstruck and was unable to react for a full five seconds before he blushed and laughed. "Hala si Tito Jo oh!"

JDL smiled too. "Aba, ako eh nagsasabi lang naman. Sige na, mag-iingat kayo."

"Salamat po Tito Jo. Ingat din kayo." And with that, RJ opened the door of the hosts' room.

Maine looked up. She changed too to the white sleeveless that she wore earlier and pulled her hair on a messy bun. RJ thought that the woman in front of him is the most beautiful one he ever laid eyes on. Malala ka na Richard.

"Hey! Paalis ka na?"

"Oo. Lipat studio lang."

"Okay." Maine looked at Baste, who was currently eating Cadburry.

"Ah...Baste...gusto mong pumunta na kay Mommy?"

The kid looked at RJ. The latter smiled innocently while the former stared harder. RJ felt like Baste could read what was going on inside his head and slowly dissecting his brain to know if what he said was true.

"Totoo baby. Mommy was looking for you. Tara! Hatid ka na ni Kuya Alden." Maine offered her hand. The kid, probably sensed Maine was more reliable, nodded and approached the older man.

RJ could not hide his relief, which didn't escape Maine's observing eyes. She didn't say anything though. He opened the door and let the kid out. Baste's mother saw her eldest son and maybe Alden's quick and ugly wink at her so she softly pulled her kid away from the hosts' room. RJ gave an understanding smile and closed the door again. Maine looked at RJ as the man approached her.

"So...ayun na nga...sabi ko nga---"

Let's just say the hosts' room was quiet a little bit longer than that 12 seconds.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So...oxygen party talaga kanina. Walang na-hopia pero madaming kinuha ng liwanag. 😂

I was just glad that THAT happened (you know what I meant). Hindi ko kinaya ang 4 days ago na tampuhan (hello Swinging until Planning 👋) but really, I lost my voice afterwards. Nagulat 'ata ang pamilya ko. (Cause I'm not one that screams because of kilig---not with my fambam though).

MaiChard na guyth! Thobra akong natutuwa for them. My brain and heart have finally keep up with these two stupid love-stricken fools. I feel like a mom looking at their babies graduating from nursery to college. 😂

And because of that, I think it is time for me to end Glimpses. 36 chapters filled with AlDub. I'm just so so so so happy that you all read my stories, no matter how sabaw they are. Really. I'm in tears knowing that I'm gonna park my pen (or fingers in this case) but thank you. Thank you to my first follower, ishtarinthemorning. Hinding-hindi ko makakalimutan 'yan beh! Hahaha! Thank you for all the follows, votes and comments. Sobrang natutuwa ako seryoso. 😂

Shameless plugging, please try to read Your Song. Angst-filled stories nga lang. 😂😂

BUT! The writer in me and my love for them will never stop. So hindi ako magssay goodbye. Let's just see what will happen next.

Happy day indeed. 👋👋👋