Helping

When Ciara cracked a joke while Father Jeff was reading his matrimonial homily, Maine abruptly let out a quiet laughed. Her shoulders shook and suddenly, she felt it.

Uh-oh

"What's wrong?" RJ looked at her when she felt her stiffen. Maine consciously looked at him. "What happened?" RJ asked her again.

"Yung hook nung dress natanggal." Maine whispered. She slowly angled her head, afraid that the zipper may completely roll down.

"Kaninong dress?" RJ looked around.

Really Shoks?

"Yung dress ko."

RJ turned his head. "Huh?"

Maine sighed deeply. "Shoks...natanggal 'yung hook sa likod ng dress ko."

Maine saw understanding slowly dawned on RJ's face--like learning that the Earth is round.

"Can you hold this for me please? Aayusin ko lang." Maine was about to hand her small bag when RJ pulled himself from leaning on the pew and faced her.

"Let me do it. Talikod ka."

What? Uh...hmmm...oh...kay....

"You sure?"

"I know how to clasp and unclasp hooks Maine."

Bet you do

"Bet you do."

"Huh?"

"Ah! Nothing. Sige na, paki-kabit na please." Maine slightly pushed her hair away and waited for RJ to finish the job.

Ciara saw a camera focused on the two. She slightly angled her face to hide from Maine's side and chose to turn deaf for awhile.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A very short fic. This might be a drabble. I really suck at this. But anyway, thank you for those that read my one-shots. It's a shame I cannot see your usernames. Pero kaway-kaway!