Slowing

Forewords! Here it is guys! Please enjoy. 😄

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

For me, Love is Time. If you give time to the person you love, that is Love - Richard Faulkerson Jr.

Maine went inside her own hotel suite and clumsily removed her shoes. She might have been sitting all day but heels are still heels. They kill women's feet.

As she trotted along the carpeted floor, she brushed her hands through her hair. Her parents decided to stay a bit longer on the luxurious hotel so she decided to take a bath first to remove the day's grime. She pulled off her phone on her small bag and played random songs. As she removed her accessories, she heard someone knocked.

"Hey..." Maine said as she saw RJ on the other side. His hands were behind him and so she looked. "Pst! Ano 'yan?" She pointed on his arms.

RJ looked down. "Anong ano 'yan?"

"Tigilan mo ako. Ano 'yang nasa likod mo?"

RJ laughed and spread his arms. There was nothing on his hands. Maine laughed and walked back to let RJ in. "Pasok ka."

RJ sauntered inside and roamed his eyes around the room. "Mas malaki ang room mo huh? Ang daya."

Maine snorted as she continued what she was doing before RJ came in. "Paalis ka na ba?" She turned her head on him.

RJ answered in the positive as he opened the built-in mini fridge situated on the small kitchen beside the bed. He closed it immediately and then opened the overhead cabinets.

"Huy. Inspector ka ba? You won't see dead bodies in there Mr. Detective." Maine joked while removing her earrings.

RJ hummed in response. Satisfied with what he saw on the kitchen, he walked back on the couch. "Hindi pa ba kayo aalis?" He looked at her.

Maine shook her head. "Nakikipagkwentuhan pa sila Tatay at Nanay sa baba."

"Eh si Dean?"

Maine shrugged while looking at her phone. She brushed her hands again through her hair as she selected another music to play. The song So Slow started to echo inside the suit.

I've been with you boy
Three years is quite a while
But getting too sensual
Is really not my style

You know I love you
And I like it just like this
And sometimes I feel like
Giving you more than just a kiss...

Maine suddenly smiled. She breathe deep and turned around. She caught RJ looking at her but immediately averted his eyes to look at the TV. He stood up while brushing his palms on his dress pants. "A-ang laki ng TV."

"Hmmmm..."

"Ano kayang nasa cable--"

"RJ..."

RJ looked at her and turned back again so fast, Maine thought he might break his neck. Maine smiled to herself again.

"Ah...maliligo ka ba?" He lamely said.

"Oo sana."

"Huh? Bakit sana?"

"Eh kasi..."

RJ faced her now, a look of pure worry on his face. "Bakit?"

Maine turned around. "Hindi ko matanggal 'yung hook nung dress."

She heard some feet shuffling. She turned around and saw RJ momentarily taken aback--with matching hand on his mouth. The tip of his ears were so red, you thought someone bit on them. He looked at Maine then pointed to his chest as if questioning if she was really asking him to remove her dress. Maine showed confusion on her face as she nodded.

"Ah okay..." RJ answered back. He dragged his feet and walked near her.

"Be careful..." Maine said. She almost laughed out loud when she heard him groan.

But baby it's wrong
Baby it's not my kind of game
If I give it to you now
Our love will never be the same

It won't be long
We gotta play our love just right
I know you know the time will come
But baby for tonight...

"M-Maine..."

"Yeah?"

"Yung hair mo, hahawiin ko huh? Baka maipit ng zipper..."

Maine nodded. She felt RJ's fingers--cold fingers--slide through her neck. He pulled loose tendrils away from her nape. She felt him brush her hair beside the left side of her neck and resumed on the task at hand.

"RJ...?"

"Hmmm...?"

"Okay ka lang?"

"Ho-o...uh-hum! Oo naman..."

Maine nodded. If only RJ could see her face, he would definitely kill her. As soon as RJ unclasped the hook and slowly pulled the zipper an inch down, Maine felt his hands on her shoulders.

"Maine...?"

"Yeah...?"

"Ah...'yung zipper ba abot mo na? Pwede ko pa s'yang hilahin hanggang sa maabot mo."

"Sure RJ...sure..."

Maine heard him loudly inhaled and exhaled. When she felt that the zipper was pulled down almost at the level of her armpits, she turned around and patted RJ's chest.

"Okay na. Thanks!"

"Huh?" RJ blinked in surprise. His mouth was slightly open as he looked down on her.

"Uuwi ka na kamo?"

"Ah...oo nga."

"Hindi ka pa ba hinihintay nila Mama Ten?"

"Hinihintay na..."

Maine gave him an understanding smile. She patted his right cheeks. "RJ...sabi mo Love is Time."

It was probably what awaken RJ from his momentary lapse. He blinked again and focused on her face. He saw her smiling wickedly at him. His mouth furled when he realized what she just did.

Maine laughed so hard, she doubled over. She held on the loose dress as she sat on the bed.

"That is not funny Nicomaine."

"I know! Oh my goodness RJ. If you could only see your face...I'm sorry. I'm sorry! Wooh!" Maine wiped her eyes and stood up again.

RJ crossed his arms on his chest and stared angrily at her. Maine dragged herself in front of RJ and held his crossed arms. "Bad joke. I'm sorry."

"Tapos 'yung kanta So Slow?!"

Maine nodded, mirth returning in her eyes. RJ stared at her and sighed. He held her head and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead. "Pasalamat ka talaga mahal kita."

Maine closed her eyes and breathe deep. She held on to his arms as RJ's lips pressed hard on her forehead. They stood up like that, Maine thought, for almost an eternity.

Let's take it slow (so slow)
Anywhere you wanna go
Baby for you, I'll lay it all on the line

You oughtta know (oughtta know)
Boy I ain't got nowhere to go
I'll give it to you, only to you...
We gotta take it real slow...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Let me know what you think? Please?

Credits to AlDub Pa More for the YT vid.

Hope you enjoyed! 👋😄