•15•

Sometimes, what you're looking for is right in front of you.

August Alsina
1 week later

"Boy if you don't hold still, I'm almost done

"Boy if you don't hold still, I'm almost done." Ariala barked.

Mama was braidin my head, I swear she stay doin shit wit my hair.

"Why tha hell you gotta braid so damn tight?" I spat, slappin her thigh.

"Cus you was messing me up, I'm done now." she replied.

I got up off her thigh, as she pulled me up and towards the mirror.

Bruh on some real shit, no homo, I was feelin these braids, they slick suited a nigga.

"You like it?" she laughed.

"Hell yeah, this the only decent style you gave my ass." I replied as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Whatever big head." she smiled as she slid her feet into her sandals.

It was officially our last week together, shit was slick gettin ta me, mama been wit me for 5 months, got used ta her bein around.

"I fucks wit this lil hair style shit."

"Well ya know." she puckered her lips as she flipped her hair.

"You so damn childish."

"Well help my childish ass pack please, I could use the help." she said walking out of my room.

"Naa we can do that when we get back." I replied.

"Where are we going?"

"It got food so don't worry about it." I laughed, grabbin ha hand and takin ha down stairs.

"Oh hell then I'm all for it."

"You the fattest not fattest person I know." I said grabbin my keys off the counter.

She looked up at me. "Nigga what?" she laughed.

"Don't question me lul girl." I chuckled opening the door for her.

"Yes sir."

"Naa, it's daddy." I corrected her.

She tooted her lips up at me. "Daddy?"

"Yeah, thea you go, don't act brand new, you said it plenty uh times be'fa." I reminded her as we walked over to my Range.

She slapped my arm. "That's only because I'm under pressure!"

"Don't lie, I neva ask you ta call me daddy." I laughed as I opened the door for her.

"Okay but you imply it." she replied getting in.

I shut the door shakin my head as I walked around to the drivers side.

"When have I eva implied it?" I asked getting into the car.