•29•

Keep your head up, God gives his hardest battles, to his strongest soldiers.

August Alsina

"Well shit, I ain gon lie and say I ain expect to receive all these awards

"Well shit, I ain gon lie and say I ain expect to receive all these awards.." I chuckled. "I deserve this shit, as much shit as I went through, I made it and I can only think God, and muh girl fa dat."

I could see the anger in dat nigga Jordan's eyes when I said dat, but guess who could give a shit about dat muhfucka? 👉🏾🤑.

"But like I said, thank ya to the people dat supported- ... ya know what thank ya to all the niggas that ain believe in me too, I fucks wit the hatin shit." I spoke, causing the people in the crowd to laugh and cheer.

I let that be the end of my speech, so I could hurry the hell up and get back to muh hotel room.

Security escorted me out, just so I wouldn't get attacked by some uh these crazy broads out hea.

"Augussssstttt!!!!" Fans shouted, as flashing lights nearly blinded my ass.

I slightly waved, as I got into the car, the driver shut the door behind me, kind of blocking out all the noise outside.

I looked down at my phone, when I noticed an unknown number. "Who dis?" I answered.

"Nigga you don't have my number saved?"

"Oh this Raina?" I chuckled.

"Yes nigga."

"Aight, wassup?"

"Have you heard from Ariala?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Naa, don't y'all work together?"

"That's the thing, the last time I saw her was at work, but when I called her, she didn't answer.. Like at all, so I planned on going-"

"Is she sleep? She do dat a lot."

"Aug nigga! Let me fuckin finish!" She shouted.

"Damn, aight, go ahead."

"I was going to go see her at the house, but her car was sitting in the clinic's parking lot, and she wasn't in it."

What the fuck?

"Hold up, hol up, so you sayin she not answerin ha phone, and her car is still in the parkin lot?"