•16•

be careful , what you set your heart upon.

Ariala Troy

Ariala Troy

the next morning.

I woke up to my alarm clock going off.

I got up out of the bed, and sighed as I tiredly looked around the room.

all my bags were already packed, I just needed to take them to the car.

I went to the restroom and got ready like it was a normal day, a shower, brushing my teeth, washing my face, etc.

It was officially move out day, and time for me to leave. The moment was bitter sweet, especially since August and I weren't really too well on good terms. After we left the beach, we came back to his place and that's when the silent treatment begin.

I didn't bother trying to talk to him, I just went to bed.

What August said, played over and over again in my head.

good luck with jordan. I knew he didn't mean that, and I finally understood, maybe he did like me after all, and the crazy thing is, I found myself liking him back, don't get me wrong August has a great personality, and hes a great person, with the best dick I've ever had, but I couldn't rely on a committed relationship with August. I like August, but I also like Jordan, and with Jordan, hes a guaranteed relationship.

but I couldn't say I wasn't falling for August, because I was.. harder than I was for Jordan.

After I got dressed in some Nike sweats, and a simple nike shirt, I tied my hair up into a bun, and slid into my nike slides.

I made up the bed, and grabbed my suitcases and rolled them out of the room.

Just as I was making my way down the hallway and to the stairs, I heard August's bedroom door open. "Lemme help you wit dat."

I turned around to find a shirtless August, he looked like he just woke up, and his voice was low and groggily.

He walked over to me and grabbed both of the suitcases from my hand.

I looked up at him as he brought my suitcases down the stairs. "Thanks."

I followed him downstairs, as he left the suitcases by the door.

He turned back around facing me. I just stood there, staring back at him.

"I don't wanna leave with us on bad terms." I spoke up, interrupting the silence.