•30•

Love is stronger than any drug, it is one.

August Alsina

"Naa, ya not fuckin helpin shit at all." I spat at the useless ass cops, muhfuckas wanna talk bout let the shit rest for the night, naa ain shit gon rest until I know whea Ariala at, this shit is stupid.

"Sir, we're trying to do everything we ca-"

"No tha fuck-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence taking a deep breath. "Aight, check dis, I came ta ya, you not doin shit about it, so I'm takin shit into muh own hands.."

"Sir, we recommend that you let us do-"

"Naa bruh, fuck dat, you not doin shit! I swea when I find out who did this shit, imma kill em, on my moms I'm killin somebody, so don't be fuckin surprised if a nigga come up missin." I retorted.

Raina sighed, gently patting my back. "C'mon Aug."

I shook my head lookin at the bum ass cops standing in front of me, before walking away.

"Can't believe dis shit man! She fuckin pregnant Raina, who tha fuck gon kidnap a pregnant woman? Hmm? Tha fuck kinda shit is dat?" I spat, holding my head in my hands.

"Aug, whatever you wanna do, whatever you've got planned, I'm behind you 100 percent." Raina spoke, as we reached muh car.

I looked at her. "I'm dead ass serious bout this shit Ray."

She looked me in the eyes. "Does it look like I'm joking? I'm tryna get my best friend back."

I bit my lip in deep thought. "Aight, les go."

She went to the passengers side. "There's only two people that could've done this."

"I'm glad we onna same page." I replied, hopping in the drivers seat.

"So where to first?"

"Alicia crib."

..

Omniscient

While August and Raina were making their way to Alicia's house, Ariala was struggling to get to the other side of the room, where the mirrors were.

She was halfway there, but it was pretty hard, for a pregnant woman, who was tied up, to make her way around, so she decided to scoot on her butt.

Meanwhile, Jordan was arriving in Atlanta, and on his way to the abandoned place that Ariala was trapped in, which only gave her 30 minutes to get out of there.

Ariala groaned, as she forced herself to the mirror, she felt weak and strengthless, but that wasn't going to stop her from getting herself out of there.

She breathed heavily as she rested her back against the glass mirror.

"God give me the strength." She sighed.

Before taking a deep breath, she jerked her arm forward and forcefully, crashed her elbow into the glass mirror, causing it to shatter.

"Shit." She hissed, gently pulling a piece of glass out of her elbow.

She took a piece off the floor, and held it against the thick rope, before beginning to saw against it. It slowly begin to tear into the rope.

Unfortunately she could hear, footsteps, approaching the door.

"Come on, come on." She mumbled frantically, as she begin cutting faster.

With the rope being thick, she had to work even harder to cut through it.