•23•

A mother knows best. 

Ariala Troy

Saturday | 11:11 p.m.

"Ariala, put ya hands on meh one mo'gain." August threatened me as I laughed at his cute ass.

"How come you can slap my ass, but I can't touch yours?" I giggled as I walked into the bedroom and slid on my heels.

"Cus I said so, is you ready or not?" He asked from the restroom.

I walked into the restroom, standing in front of him as I fixed my hair. "Yeah, I'm ready, you ready?" 

I watched as August, fixed himself in the mirror, licking his lips, and grooming his face with his hand, I couldn't help, but smile, he so damn fine. 

"We cute." I playfully stuck my tongue out, as I took a few mirror pics.

"Ion know bout you, but damn I'm fine as hell." He smirked into the mirror as I straight faced him.

"You know what." I laughed.

"I'm playin mama, you look gawjuss." 

I purred at the way his thick accent rolled of his tongue. 

"Thank you baby." I leaned in as he pecked my lips.

I found myself slapping August on the ass again, and running away before he could do anything.

"Make me beat ya ass Ariala." 

 "Lets hit the road sexy, were gonna be late!" 

..

Omniscient 

August and Ariala arrived at Frank's, the spot Ariala agreed to meet up with her mom at for lunch.

It was a nice cool summer day, so they reserved a nice spot outside. August, helped Ariala out of the car, lacing his hand with hers. They made their way up the few steps, before Ariala spotted her mom.

"Ariala." Her mom called, standing from her seat. 

"Hey mommy." Ariala smiled, as they both gave eachother a hug, and kiss on the cheek.