•Epilogue•

I fell in love with you, because you loved me when I couldn't love myself.

August Alsina
The Next Day
Mood: 😁

"C'mere." I called to Ariala for the fifth time, as I watched her dance in the mirror, looking at her new ring.

"Oh this? It's nothin, just my .. engagement ring, that my fiancé got me, oh how many karats you ask? Well of course he-"

"Ariala! Bring yo ass in this bed fa I hurt you." I interrupted the conversation she's been having with herself in the mirror, for the past ten minutes.

She busted out laughing, before sliding out of her slippers and climbing onto the bed, "you just won't let me be great."

"Be great wit ya mans, how bout dat?" I spoke, pulling her ontop of me, so she was straddling my lap.

She smiled, placing her hands on my chest.

I couldn't help but think this was the woman I wanted to spend the rest of my life with, and I was positive of that.

"Baby I'm engaged." She smiled, running her nail, along my chest.

"How it feel?" I chuckled.

"Like I won the lottery." She laughed a little, playing with her fingers.

"What?" I asked her, as she shyly looked down.

"Nothing.. I just.. never thought we'd be here where we are now when I first met you.. or saw you on tv, or heard you on the radio being interviewed on my way home.. I never thought I'd be engaged to the love of my life, wasn't even sure I was going to find love."

"Tryna make a nigga cry?" I smirked.

"I'm just sayin." She laughed. "You are special to me."

"Kiss." I puckered my lips.

She giggled, before gripping my face and placing three cute little pecks on my lips, before suckin on mug bottom lip.

I slapped ha' on the ass as she got off my lap.

"Don't start nothin you can't finish now boy." She laughed, before grabbing her phone off the dresser and claiming her spot next to me.

"Guhh you already know I'll finish, demolish, terminate, accomplish, fulfil allat."

She laughed, pushing my head.

"Keep playin." I joked.

"You remember this? This shit get me wet all the time." She laughed, showing me the video of me on her phone.