•35•

The best love is the love that awakens the soul.

Mood : 😰

"Let me go! Let me go!" I cried, trying to break Chris's hold.

"Ariala."

"No, I don't care, I need him!" I cried.

"Ariala!"

I soon shot up from the peculiar nightmare I was having

I soon shot up from the peculiar nightmare I was having.. wait this was a nightmare?

"Damn girl, you straight, called yo name like fifteen times." August spoke with baby Ant in one arm.

"August!" I shouted running into his arms.

He awkwardly placed his arm around me. "Baby you straight?"

"I had a nightmare , that I invited your family to this dinner and- and then I made you mad- and you started yellin- and you tried to- then the police came- and you killed Jordan- and I cried - and you admitted to it- and-"

"Woah woah, chill baby, that wasn't no dream-"

"Wait, so you killed Jordan!?"

"Muhfucka I wish! That nigga in prison baby, I ain get arrested or none of that, but I will tell you that you invited my family and I did buck, but naa you trippin, ended up drinkin too much baby, took yo ass home." He explained to me.

I was confused as fuck, but I was happy as fuck.

"Oh shit." I gasped for air, running a hand through my hair.

"You was screaming my name in ya sleep, thought you was havin a wet dream, I was gon leave you to it." He chuckled.

I playfully slapped him, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Can you not?" I laughed.

"I'm fa'real." He chuckled.

I took baby ant from him and cradled him in my arms.

"Ya mama is comin by to pick him up, you know we got a lot to talk about." He raised his eyebrows at me.

I nervously twisted my lips. "Bad?"

"Ion know, you tell me.. you did invite my family , after I told you I ain want them here." He shrugged.

I fiddled with Anthony's bib. "Sorry baby, I just wa-"

"Ahh , naa we gon talk about this later, for now, go ahead and get dressed, I'm makin us breakfast." He spoke taking Ant from my hold, before giving me a kiss on my forehead.