•20•

I'm amazed when I look at you, not only because of your looks, but because everything I've ever wanted is right here in front of me.

August Alsina

The next Morning.

I woke up ta the sun shining through tha blinds. I looked ova beside me to find that Ariala was gone.

I grabbed my phone and saw that it was only 9 AM, and I had 48 missed calls from multiple people, prolly ta ask about what happened last night.

I locked my phone and got out the bed, going to the restroom, ta do my hygiene routine, I took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face, etc.

Afta I was finished I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back into the room.

I was wonderin whea Ariala ass was at, but den I smelt food, so I know she wasn't far.

"Ariala." I called.

I got some boxers out my luggage , be'fa removin tha towel and puttin em on.

"Yeah?" She called back from the balcony.

I slid on my Nike slides and walked out onto the balcony.

"Knew yo ass was out hea eatin." I said takin a piece of bacon off her tray.

"Boy you know I stay hungry•" she laughed. "I already ate, this is for you."

"Preciate it mama." I replied sittin down next ta ha.

"You welcome papa." She smirked as she took a sip of her Gatorade.

I looked over at her, as she looked away.

"Im turnin you into a freak." I smirked.

She raised her eyebrows. "How you know I wasn't already one?" She stood up as she looked over at me.

I chuckled. "You look sexy in whateva you wearin."

"I do?" She smirked as she begin ta twerk.

"You tryna get fucked ain you?"

She laughed before walking over to me and placing her hands on my face.

I looked up at ha, as she placed a kiss on my lips.

I smirked. "What was dat fa?"