•8•

Your body is what makes you sexy,

Your smile is what makes you pretty,

But your personality is what makes you beautiful.

August Alsina

Mood: 💦🍆

"Augussssst

"Augussssst." Her moans had a nigga hard'a than anything right na, as I gripped ha' waist, she threw it back, I placed muh hand inna arch of ha' back, mama was tight as fuck, this was some uh tha' best pussy I eva' had.

Be'fa I knew it, she had took control, she pushed meh on muh back, and climbed on top, as soon as she slid on top uh me, she went ta work, she rested her hands on my chest, and moans escaped ha pink plump lips, I clenched my jaw, as she begin windin ha hips in a circula' motion, damn.

I could feel myself cummin, but I ain want to, she only came , I dont even know ma's name, shit I ain even know what ha face look like, she wore a white lace mask that only covered her eyes. the only thing I could see was ha body, and ha body wasnt shit ta undaestimate, she had curves like no otha, her caramel skin glistened with sweat, her tattoo bended with the arch in ha waist and her B cups bounced as she pleased meh.

Before I knew it, I cummed all inside ha, and she threw her head back, moanin tha sexiest moan I've eva heard.

She slowly leaned down, wit my dick still inside ha, she teased me slowly grindin her hips, causin meh ta moan lightly.

she leaned down, so we were face to face, she placed her soft plump lips onto mine, slowly as our lips collided, it was like she was perfect at everything she did, honestly didn't want ha ta leave.

she slowly parted away from my lips, placin one last lingerin kiss on muh lips. She wiped my lips with her thumb, which were perfectly french tipped.

I reached for her mask, but she caught my hand, And we stared in eachothers eyes for a minute.

with that, she got out of the bed, and headed fa tha door.

Damn, mama was not tryna let me see who she was, and I didnt want ha ta leave, and as crazy as it sounds, I didn't wanna just fuck ha, I wanted ta talk ta ha.

"Can I atleast have ya name?" I called ta ha.

She stopped in her tracks, and looked me dead in my eyes. "Your bestfriend wouldn't like that."

with that she kept walkin ta tha door, "wait what you mean?"

She cracked the door open, and looked back at me, and a beautiful smirk spread across her face. "Wake up August."

I scruched my eyebrows in confusion. "Huh?"

She smirked before, slowly shutting the door behind her.