•19•

stay committed to your decision, but stay flexible in your approach.

August Alsina
Game day

It was officially game time, the whole team was gettin ready fa tha game, I distanced myself from all them fake muhfuckas

It was officially game time, the whole team was gettin ready fa tha game, I distanced myself from all them fake muhfuckas. Coach seperated me and Jordan fa the simple fact dat, he didn't want us fightin. I ain have a problem wit dat, he stay in his lane and I'll stay in mine.

"Alright guys, the game starts in 5, the place is packed, we discussed the rules and practiced, we don't want any fights on the court, so please keep the bs off the court, were a team-"

I chuckled, shaking my head as I laced up my shoe strings, causing these niggas to look at me.

"You have something you wanna speak on August?" Coach asked me.

I looked his ass in the eyes, before smirkin. "Naa, I'm straight."

"Like I was saying, everyone knows the plan for the game, once we get out on the court we are focused, and determined, so get out there and do your best."

Fuck his damn plan, he got me fucked up if he think, I'm passin the ball to mf Jordan, I can win this game all by my damn self.

"Hawks on three." Coach ordered.

I laughed before walking out the locker room, without the team.

As I walked out, the crowd stood up screaming, as cameras flashed and the fans chanted my name.

It slick felt good to be back, the fans, flashing lights, positive energy, I was definitely ready to win.

I smiled waving to the crowd, shortly the team came out behind me.

"August, let me talk to you for a second." Coach stopped me.

I slightly let out a laugh, "Ion got nun to say ta ya coach."

I walked away, leavin his ass ta look stupid.

I walked onto the court, and looked in the front row, Ariala was nowhere ta be found, I told her if she wanted ta work is out, she'd show up ta my first game, I guess she wasn't comin.

I tried my best ta shake it off, the other team came out and the crowd begin to roar.

May God gimme tha strength.

..

Ariala Troy

"So you're really not going to his game?" Raina asked me, as she sat on my couch.

"No, Raina he's obviously not good for me, I just don't want to fall for him more than I did." I sighed, as I walked around my kitchen, finishing up the Alfredo I just made.