•24•

If I ever loved you, I'll always love you, that's just how I was raised.

Ariala Troy

"Naa fa'real, I ain want it ta go down like dat

"Naa fa'real, I ain want it ta go down like dat." August spoke on the phone.

Today, was the day that we were going to Miami, and I was honestly so excited, we were supposed to leave like 30 minutes ago, but we were procrastinating.

August was just chillin on the couch, talking to one of his homeboys from New Orleans, they've been on the phone for the past hour, and I was ready to go.

"Augustttt!" I whined, only for him to give me the finger to wait.

I folded my arms, and stomped my foot as he continued laughing on the phone.

I smirked to myself as I looked him up and down, I walked over to him and sat beside him on the couch. "baaaabee."

"Bruh dats some sapp ass shit, y'know how yungin rock." He chuckled into the phone.

I laid my legs across his lap, and he involuntarily placed his hand on them, as he toyed with my leggings. "Oh fa'real cuh'?"

I snatched my legs from his hold, and giggled to myself as I straddled his lap, he looked at me for a second, but proceeded back to his conversation.

I kissed on his neck, sucking, and leaving hickies on him, as he gripped my waist. "Yeah bruh I hea' ya."

I grinded my hips against him, causing him to groan a little. "Oh muh fault man, what you said?"

I smirked, realizing it was working, I dragged my tongue from his neck, all the way to his lips, I kissed the corner of his lips, then sucked on his bottom lip, and sucking on his top lip, as I continued to grind on him. "Shit." he groaned.

"Nun mane, y'know what? lemme call ya back." He hung up the phone, and deepened the kiss.

"August." I spoke, pulling away from the kiss.

"Man whaaat?"

I laughed at how impatient he was getting. "Our flight."

"Oh shit, what time is it?" He asked throwing me off his lap and grabbing his phone.

"9:15."

"Damn Ari, why you ain say nun?" He spoke as he quickly grabbed our bags.

This nigga here.

..

Omniscient

August groaned in aggravation as Ariala shifted in her sleep, keeping August from falling into his.

"Man, Ari you gon have to lay ya feet somewhea' else."

Ariala mumbled words into her blanket, as she kept her feet in his lap.