•26•

If y'all don't argue at least twice a day, it ain real.

Omniscient
1 month later.

"I just told you I want fucking fries, why the fuck would you drive right past McDonald's?!" Ariala shouted at August, as he drove.

"Ion give a fuck what ya ass want, I said we ont got time fa dat." August argued back, he was getting so tired of Ariala and her mood swings, he was unsure what to do with this girl.

"We got all the fuckin time in the world nigga what the fuck do you mean?"

"Exactly what tha fuck I said, now shut tha hell up, and sit ya ass back." He spat, continuing to drive.

Ariala glared at him before grabbing the stick shift. "August I'll kill both of us in this fucking car, I don't care."

August watched her at the corner of his eye. "Ariala, I swea ta God."

"Swear to God what!? What?"

"Ya ass do some stupid shit like dat, yo ass gon be single, on everythin." He spat.

Ariala dropped her jaw in shock as she let go of the stick shift. "Did you really just say that to me?"

He ignored her, already aggravated with her nagging.

She crossed her arms looking out her window.

August just continued driving, til he heard Ariala sniffling, slick making him feel bad.

He smacked his lips. "Man stop cryin."

"No , because I just wanted some fries, and I can't even get that because....bdhsjakcmfjsiaoakck..." she rambled through tears.

"Aight man, if we late fa this lul pool party, don't say nun." August groaned, making a U turn.

Ariala sniffed a few more times, before looking over at August, and clearing her throat. "Thank you daddy."

August tried his best to keep a straight face, but he couldn't help but to start laughing, "You fuckin crazy."

..

"August help me with the drinks

"August help me with the drinks." Ariala spoke as she did the finishing touches on the virgin margaritas that she made.

"It's straight baybeh, I got it, go get dressed." August spoke walking into the kitchen in his polo swimming trunks.