•27•

A grand adventure is about to begin.

Ariala Troy
2 months later.

Ariala Troy 2 months later

4:15 A.M.

I gently pulled the covers from my body, careful not to wake August from his peaceful sleeping, I got out of bed, I quietly tip-toed to the door, accidentally running into one of the boxes.

"Shit." I hissed. I looked to see if August woke up, but he was still sleep.

I sighed in relief, and continued out the room, I quickly made my way downstairs.

I kept my eye on the back door that would reveal everything I needed to know, I walked over to it, finally peeking through the blinds, but unfortunately everything was covered with a white sheet.

"Oh my god." I groaned.

"Ariala get ya ass back inna room." I heard a voice speak from behind me.

"Damn." I mumbled to myself. I turned around to see a shirtless August, standing on the staircase.

"How'd you kn-"

"Y'know I ain no heavy sleep'a, I was up, when ya ass hit yo foot on the box." He chuckled.

I slightly laughed. "August just please tell me ! I really can't wait." I whined, walking over to him.

"Ariala, take yo ass back to bed, you'a find out today."

I smacked my lips. "Man this some wack shit, can't even know the gender to my own child."

"That's what you get fa agreein to it."

"Well I don't agree anymore." I rolled my eyes, walking past him.

He slapped my ass on the way up the stairs. "Stop wit tha attitude."

I turned around, sticking my tongue out.

"mmhmm, take dat ass ta bed."

..

A few hours later.

I woke up, holding my plump ass stomach, a bitch is five months pregnant.

I looked over to see that August wasn't beside me.

"Hey mommy's baby, I can't wait to find out what you are today, I love you." I cooed rubbing my stomach until I felt my little baby kick. I swear I loved the feeling of being a-

"Oh shit." I hissed, as I glanced at the clock, my party was at 12 p.m, and it was officially 2:30 , I hurried to the rest room and started a warm shower, I begin washing my face and brushing my teeth, before stripping out of my clothes and hopping into the shower.