•14•

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

Ariala Troy

2 weeks later.

"So you tellin meh that, if I want ta be back on top, I gotta join the hawks again? The team that basically dropped my ass wit out my consent? Naa." August shook his head as he leaned back in his chair.

August brought me with him, to his press meeting, they were discussing how they wanted everything to work out and what his organization wanted him to do, in order to get back on top.

I was 100% on August's side, he was totally right, and I guess I was the only person in the room who agreed. But I couldn't say anything, I was just here because August wanted me to come.

"We understand where you're coming from August but-"

"Naa, obviously you fuckin don't , I'm not joinin that flaw as basketball team, that's my take on it."

"August I'm afraid you don't have a choice. You have to do what your organization chooses, you signed a contract."

"Yeah, I signed a muhfuckin contract, but where was yall niggas when I was on that mufuckin ground, hurt, everybody dropped my ass, and now that I'm better, yall wanna try and use my ass again, naa I ain goin fa that shit." He replied standing up from the conference table.

"August."

"You ready ma?" Aug asked me, as he looked over in my direction.

"Yeah." I replied following him out the door..

"Ms. Troy." the man called after me. I turned around. "Please get him to change his mind."

I furrowed my eyebrows together. "No, maybe you guys should stop trying to control his every move and negotiate with him, something he wants to do, I mean shit he's been down for 5 months, he at least deserves that much." I replied.

"Were doing the best we can."

"And your best is not good enough, don't worry about it though, someones going to recruit him, and I promise you, he's going to give them millions." I replied before walking out of their conference room.

..

"Naa , fuck the hawks, fuck em, they abandoned my ass, so why the fuck would I even go back to them muhfuckas, I have them niggas everything." Aug stressed as we walked into his house.

"Alright look." I replied sitting my stuff on the kitchen counter, and kicking off my heels. "Where are you gonna go?"

"Whatchu mean?"

"You need this organization August, you signed a contract, and I'm sure they are going to make you a lot of money."

"So now you on they side too? It's not about tha fuckin money Ariala, it's tha simple fact that they left my ass in the dirt, I'm gon have money eitha way, but not with them." He retorted.