Chapter 6

Dedicated to PoshGeek because she's a legend and her stories are epic-- check them out!

1000 views! It's funny! I have more comments on this one than I do on my other fic which has 26 parts! Oh well, this must be better! This is dramatic- warning! :) Tell me what you think my lovelies!!  

Since the tour bus was built for 5 people, not 10 it was a delicate operation to fit us all in. Eventually, I ended up sitting on Nathan's lap. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and he rested his chin on my shoulder. Next to us sat Jay and Paola, Jay had his legs crossed and Poala sat on his lap facing him with her legs wrapped around him. Next to them sat Max and Jaimie, Jaimie squished herself into the tiny amount of room left and Max sat on the armrest with his arm around her. Siva and Elena were cuddling on the one seater sofa and Tom and Amelia were lying on the floor with their arms around each other. Looking around the room, every couple was so cute and the love overpowered every other force in the universe at that time. I didn't speak for an hour or so, I just watched all the couples interacting and taking everything in. I felt Nathan place his chin back onto my shoulder

"You're too cute." He whispered, nibbling slightly on my ear lobe.

"Not now!" I whispered rather loudly and elbowed him in the stomach playfully causing Paola to look up for a second, me and Nathan both formed identical innocent grins then when we noticed we burst out laughing which made everyone turn their heads in our direction. I blushed and buried my head in Nathan's chest and he chuckled. 

"I think we owe Nathan a round of applause." Jay randomly said, me and Nath turned and looked confused.

"For getting out of the friend zone!" He cheered and all the boys joining in. I laughed rather loudly and covered my mouth. Nathan tugged my hands down and planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Baby, do you want to go out tonight?" Tom asked Amelia. 

"Only if I can take my hunting partners with me!" She laughed. All the girls nodded quickly. My jaw dropped open when I realised what they planned on doing. Nathan laughed softly, he placed a finger under my chin and gently closed my mouth. 

"You could come too Lili." Elena smiled. 

"I don't want to... Err I mean... I don't want to be around... Erm I don't want to intrude." I mumbled.

"Please come with me baba." Nathan whined. 

"Oh okay." I sighed. 

Me and Nathan spread out on the couch and cuddled as we watched Marley and Me. When it was finished, I was crying but as quietly as possible, when I looked at Nathan he was too.

"Really?" I laughed.

"What? T-that dog is so cute and the kids-" He cried. 

"Oh baby! Come here." I wrapped my arms around him and cuddled him.

"Hey Nath. I don't have anything to wear tonight." 

"Ah. Follow me." He exclaimed, pushing me off of him and pulling me up. 

"We get given free clothes like every day, loads of brands and stuff. So the stuff we won't wear we send to this giant warehouse. Just go onto this website, pick what stuff you want and the sizes and it'll be here in like 3 hours." 

"That's so cool!" I exclaimed, seizing the laptop from him and running away. I picked out the essentials, pj's, basics and casual clothes. They were generally really expensive, gorgeous brands and it was epic. I called all the girls over because I couldn't decide on a dress so they each picked out two dresses and accessories to go with it and I'd pick one for tonight when I could try them on. 

When the delivery dude arrived, Nathan was the first to answer the door. He thanked the guy, took the bag and opened it slightly

"NO!" I shouted, I dived at him which knocked him to the floor and stole the bag

"What the hell?" He shouted while he laughed

"It's a surprise." I said exaggerating the last word

"You're so weird."

"Yeah well you chose me!" I shouted running into the little room us girls had claimed. The first dress I tried on was bright pink but it wasn't my colour, the second one had a deep plunging neckline which made me feel too self conscious, the third one was a LBD (little black dress), it was cute but I wanted more colour, the forth was a floor length red gown which was too red carpet, the sixth one was perfect! It was baby pink colour with black lace covering it, it was a one shoulder strap dress and it went to above the knee. It was picked out by Jaimie who accessorised it with little pink high heals but Amelia chose black lace up court shoes instead with a realistic flower in my hair. By the time we'd sorted all of that out, moved all my new stuff into a little area and shown it all to the girls who ood and ahhhd and then ordered some stuff for themselves, it was time to go. I walked out and started looking around for Nathan. I went into the kitchen and felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist

"You look gorgeous." Nathan said. I turned myself so I was facing him and pulled him towards me, kissing him passionately until Tom grabbed Nathan by the collar and forced him out the door and Jay picked me up and carried me out. 

"Aghh I'm starving!" Max exclaimed. Nathan placed a protective arm around my shoulder and I snuggled into him.

"We're nearly there." Siva said eagerly.

Within 5 minutes of entering the club, all the girls and boys apart from Nathan had grabbed someone and dragged them outside to do... Vampire stuff.

"Are you not going too?" I asked Nathan

"I would but I don't want to leave you by yourself." He said, smiling at me

"The gang should be back soon. Go." I advised

"Are you sure?" He sounded apprehensive.

"Yes now go." I said, giving him a quick kiss before pushing him away. I made my way over to the bar, ordered a drink and sat on a stool for a while, absentmindedly studying the grain of the wood used on the bar. 

"Want to dance?" Someone asked from behind me, I turned and there was a man. He looked a bit older than me, he had dark hair and he looked strong.

"Sorry. I have a boyfriend." I apologised, smiling weakly.

"Yeah. I know." He grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me onto the dance floor.

"We're going outside now." He said sternly, I wanted to fight it but I felt compelled to do what he said. So we went outside but as soon as we had I regained control over my thoughts.

"Let me go!" I yelled but he shoved his hand over my mouth.

"Listen here girl. This is about something much bigger than you. You're going to play your damn part and if you mess it up I can make your death very very painful." My heart was racing like a rabit's. What is he talking about? Immediately, his eyes changed to red, not like the boys whose red was deep and it's colour thin but a sickly bright thick red. 

"No!" I trembled. 

He sank his sharp fans into my neck and sucked.  The pain was unbearable, I tried to stay conscious so that maybe I could scream loud enough that the boys could hear me but the darkness consumed me and it just turned... Black.