Prologue

It was on a dark night at a castle, yet a castle that starts this story with the guards of the castle. A group of guards walked into the small library of the castle. There stood a painting at the end.

One of the guards took off the painting, to reveal a small safe, and then appearance gave the guards chills.

"Don't touch it, mate!" said one of the guards. "He'll kill you!"

"Relax, sissy." said the other in a calm voice.

"Look, we were supposed to be outside watching the gates!" said the first one, who had just spoken in a shakey voice.

"Oh, it's always the same thing." The third guard said in a bored tone. "We see no intruders, so it's going to be the same boring night if we're outside now."

"What does the safe contain?" another guard asked inquisitively.

"I don't know, jewellery?" The first guard predicted and all of the guards laughed. "But who wants to hide it in here?"

"How should we know?" asked the fifth guard.

As the first guard was about to speak, a glass window, from the left corner near the entrance door, broke and they saw a figure vaulted in through the window. The figure stayed in the corner, and it was so dark that they could not tell whether that the intruder was a male or female, but they can only see the shadow.

"What the hell?" demanded one of the guards.

"Sorry for trespassing, boys!" said a voice and the figure revealed to be a female

The figure was a slender young woman. She has a burgundy hair, which is long and curly, in which she tied into a low ponytail. She's wearing a green skin tight bodysuit. There is a skull-shaped armor on both of her shoulders, as well as armshield on both of her arms.

"You chosed a wrong night to be here!" said the female figure and drew out her weapon. It was dual kodachi sword, which is so sharp that it can easily draw out blood after a strike on the victim.

"Get her!" shouted one of the guards and they drew out their sword.

The first guard dashed towards the figure, but she counter-attack him with a strike on his face and stabbed him. She raced towards the second one and leaped on his head and cracked it with her legs.

"Oh, damn!" said the third guard uneasily, as the figure land a punch which knocks him down and the figure beats him out.

The fourth guard performed a kick, but the figure jumped over him and smacked him from behind and stabbed him.

"Someone kill her now!" shouted the fifth guard and he sprinted towards as he about wack the figure's face off to the ground, but she ducked and cracked his head the same way she did to the other guard.

She looked at the sixth guard, who is crouching away from her, and the figure stabbed the guard.

"Honestly, you guys are a bunch of pussies." The figure said mockingly and turned to the safe at the end of the library

"Now I've put them all in a deep sleep, it's time to retrieve something out of that safe and my work here is done!" The figure said to herself unwaveringly.

She walked towards the safe, and cracked it open and saw there is a black stone, which is small and it was worn in a necklace.

"Mission accomplished." The figure thought.

But then, she felt the edge of a sword pressed against her neck very hard.

"Get your filthy hands off that, now!" said an angry, yet very raspy voice

"Damn it..." The figure thought. As she dropped the necklace, she felt a wack behind her head and she was blacked out.