Revelations

"Ah, I see you're safe and sound." Caspian saw his uncle's sinister voice had just spoken in his bed.

"Get up, you bastard." Caspian ordered in a hissing voice as he aimed the edge of the sword at Miraz's neck.

Miraz gave a pat on his wife to wake her up and her eyes flew open as she saw Caspian.

"Caspian!" Miraz's wife cried out. "What in the world you're doing?"

"You stay right there!" Caspian instructed his aunt furiously.

"Look, don't do anything stupid until I give you a signal." Miraz instructed his wife. "And it's obvious that he's here to kill me. You do realize that some families might think consider this is a strange behavior."

"But that doesn't seem to stop you!" Caspian said in rage.

"You're not like me, are you?" Miraz asked in sneering voice. "Well, isn't this sad? It's your first time to show some backbone and it turns out to be joke!"

Caspian began shaking with anger, but he heard Miraz's wife cocked a harpoon gun and aimed at Caspian.

"Put the sword down, darling." The wife said in a rigid voice. "I don't want to do this, but you're about to force my hand."

Just then, everyone in the room were startled to hear the door flew open, and they saw Susan and Peter sprinted inside, with Susan aiming her bow at Miraz's wife.

"We don't want you to, either!" Susan said in a commanding voice.

Miraz looked thoroughly annoyed. "This used to be a private room." He said.

"Caspian, what the hell are you doing?" Peter demanded. "You're supposed to be at the gates with us!"

"No!" Caspian cried out in anger. "Tonight and for once, I want answers and the truth!" He leveled the sword and pressed hard on Miraz's neck. "Did you kill my father?" He asked.

Everyone then looked at Miraz, who's face looked annoyed and angry at the same time.

"Now we get to it." Miraz said nonchalantly.

"I thought that your brother died in his sleep." Miraz's wife said, looking shocked and hurt.

"That was more or less than true." Miraz said angrily.

"Caspian, this won't make things any better!" Susan said truthfully.

"We Telmarines would have nothing had we not taken it." Miraz said. "Your father knew that, and so did everyone."

"How could you?" Miraz's wife asked in astonishment, as she lowered her harpoon gun. "How could you lie to me about this all these years?"

"For the same reason, you'll pull that trigger!" Miraz said angrily. "For our son!"

"Stop!" Miraz's wife aimed her weapon at Caspian.

"Stay right there!" Susan shouted.

"You need to make a choice, dear!" Miraz said in a sinister voice. Caspian saw that Miraz's wife's eyes filled with tears as she uneasily aimed her weapon at Caspian.

"Do you want our child to be king?" Miraz asked. "Or do you want him to be like Caspian?"

"Oh, god!" Miraz's wife cried out.

"Fatherless!" Miraz yelled.

"No!" Miraz's wife screamed as she pulled the trigger and its hook shot at Caspian's shoulder.

"Fuck!" Caspian shouted as he fell to the floor.

Miraz and his wife left the room, with the wife screaming in terror.