An Evenftul Battle

At the same time, Edmund is in his position and still waiting for the time to give the Narnians a signal. He still saw no one outside in the castle.

It seems that the plan might go steady as it is, but Edmund was still not confident for his part. Edmund let out a sigh and realized he felt very bored.

"I wish that Lucy was here with me." Edmund thought uncheerfully. As for now, he wanted to leave right away and returned to the How and be with his little sister and hug her.

Bored and restless, Edmund pulled out his torch and started playing with it.

Just then, he heard an extremely loud scream that made him jump.

"What was that?!" Edmund thought in alarm, and then dropped his torch and it fall to another tower that was only 10 feet below his.

"Damn it!" He thought.

He was about climbed down when he saw a guard emerging to his position and picked up the torch.

"Got to take him out silently." Edmund thought desperately, and slowly climbed for a bit and then jumped on the guard and tackled him to the ground. He did not revive.

"How lucky!" Edmund thought and examined his torchlight. "It should still work." He then looked at the right side of the castle...

Back in the mysterious room that was led from the underground passageway, Bastila, with Trumpkin, Reepicheep, his mice and a minotaur were still examining the large wheel, when they heard an ominously loud scream.

"What the hell?" Trumpkin demanded, as it startled him.

Bastila was puzzled at this, but then she understood what had happened.

"Caspian!" Bastila thought desperately. Aloud, she turned to everyone, "You three stay here, I'm gonna go up and find Caspian and the others!"

"No, you can't!" Reepicheep cried out in shock. "You'll never make it there alive!"

"He's right, they aren't worth it!" Trumpkin shouted.

"They aren't worth it?" Bastila echoed in bewilderment. "Are you all out of your minds? If they all die, who's gonna open the goddamn gates from the yard?"

Nobody in the room said anything and there was only silence.

"Look, I just need to find them, and you guys get ready, start opening the drawbridge!" Bastila said and then started out of the door. She ran towards one corridor and then up the stairs and into another.

"Don't worry, guys! I'm coming to save you all!" Bastila thought confidently.