Tower Infiltration

It was night time as everyone piled up outside the How. All they could see four gryphons a few yards away from them.

"Edmund, you remember your part?" Peter asked and Edmund nodded.

"I know, I go in first and I give you all heads up when landed." Edmund said begrudgingly.

Caspian and Susan joined up with Peter and Edmund as the four of them got on their own gryphon. As for the rest, they will travel to the castle on the ground.

"Okay, we're good to go." Peter said and eyed at Edmund. Edmund patted on his gryphon and flown into air.

"To Miraz's castle." Edmund said and his gryphon flew off and flown into the air.

Peter did the same and Susan and Caspian followed his steps and all flew off and flown into air as well.

The air was so strong that they could barely open their eyes or they can see if they're close to Edmund or far away from him.

"Christ, the air is so strong!" Peter shouted through the air.

"Well, are we that far?" Susan asked loudly to Caspian.

"Not far, just a thousand miles!" Caspian said.

"That far?" Peter demanded exasperated.

"Well, you want to take out Miraz at the castle!" Susan shouted.

Half an hour later, the gryphons starting to lose speed slightly.

"What is going on?" Peter demanded. But then he saw a castle a ten thousand away from his position.

"We're there, so keep quiet!" Caspian hissed through the air. "We see Edmund's light, and then we'll land!"

"Got it!" Susan said.

The three of them saw the castle looked unpleasantly silent. Then, they saw a light shining through the air and saw a figure on one of the towers.

Edmund, who's head of everyone, landed silently on one of the castle towers. He saw a guard standing near the edge.

"I'm gonna go for it!" He thought desperately. He jumped on the guard and knocking him out. He did not revive.

"That should do it." Edmund thought in relief. He pulled out his electric torch and switched it on and flashed the light across the distance.

"I wonder if they get my signal." Edmund said thoughtfully.

"Edmund's there!" Peter said to the others. "We're good to jump off!"

Then, Peter motioned his gryphon to land on one of the towers and the gryphon started to lower itself and finally landed on on a small bridge from one tower to the other tower. The other two did the same.

"Thanks." Peter said and gives a thumbs up to Edmund, who nodded from a far distance.

"How do we get in?" Peter asked Caspian. As Caspian and Susan landed, Caspian walked in front of them and lead the way. As he walked to the edge of the small bridge, he pulled out a grapple hook.

"You wait, I'll go in first." Caspian said. He pulled out his grapple hook and laid the hook on the edge. He started to climb down to a small window. He opened it and climbed inside.

Inch by inch, the two older siblings climbed down the rope and climbed through the window.

Once inside, they found themselves in a study room. They examined the room, but Caspian stared at the glasses on the desk nearby.

"Professor..." Caspian said in a hoarse whisper and started to ran out of the study when Peter pulled him back.

"What the hell are you doing?" Peter hissed. "You don't know that if the guards are outside!"

"I'm not going to the gates with you two." Caspian said. "I have something to take care of."

Peter and Susan looked at Caspian in bewilderment. Does Caspian knew what he was doing? Is he going after his uncle? Didn't he agree with Peter about taking out Miraz when they opened the entrance for everyone in?

"Are you mad?" Susan rustled angrily.

"Look, I know this is crazy, but this is not about my uncle." Caspian said. "It's the professor, he's everything I need and if I don't get him out..." His voice trailed off.

Peter and Susan looked at each other.

"Look, do what you can and then come to the gates." Susan said in a soothing voice.

"Thanks, Susan." Caspian gave her a small grin and ran off.

"Let's go the gates." Peter said determinedly and Susan nodded.

Caspian ran off to one corridor. He saw an iron door. He realized that behind the iron door is a passageway downstairs to an ugly-looking cell. He pushed the door, and was surprised to see that it was not locked.

"Professor, I'm here to rescue you!" Caspian thought desperately.

He ran downstairs and saw an ugly-looking cell, and saw a man inside. It was a man that who helped him escape when he faced the danger of being executed. It was the man who took care of him and presented himself as a father figure to Caspian since his father's death.

"Professor!" Caspian exclaimed in a low voice.

"Caspian!" The professor's eyes grew wide, as Caspian broke the lock to the cell door and helped him up.

"You should have not come back!" The professor cried out hoarsely.

"Look, I'm breaking you out of here alive and we're going to the gates together!" Caspian said firmly.

As he dragged the professor out of the cell and walked up back to the corridor, Caspian had a chilling thought.

Should he go for his uncle? Peter acknowledged to everyone that Miraz will be dealt later after they break everyone in. But deep inside Caspian's spine chills that made him want to head his uncle's room, but he worried that such action would be foolish. What's his choice?

"Professor, I have something in mind." Caspian said.

"Yes, dear boy." The professor said.

"Do you mind if you go the gates alone?" Caspian asked. "I have something to do."

"Are you going to your uncle's room?" The professor asked, and Caspian slowly nodded. The professor's eyes grew wide and almost speechless.

"Are you mad?" The professor asked in bewilderment, yet in a hoarse voice. "You'll never take him out alive! His forces are too strong! Please, you can't do this alone!"

"Professor, I know this is foolish, but that man owed me my childhood." Caspian hissed angrily. "He took my father's life away and he almost killed you!"

"Caspian..." The professor said in a exasperation, but Caspian cut him short.

"I appreciate your concern and you're like a father to me, but remember one thing..." Caspian said firmly. "I didn't just come here with everyone to send a message, but I also come here to save you from all the torture in here, because I need you and I loved you since my father's passing."

The professor looked at Caspian with great sadness and sighed deeply.

"Do what you can, my dear child." The professor said. He hugged Caspian.

"Be safe, my friend." Caspian said and ran off to one corridor and found stairway that led upstairs and ran up four stories high.

"I'm gonna end this once, and for all." Caspian said. "Wait until you feel my fucking wrath."

Caspian unsheathed his sword and approached towards a wide metal door. He pushed it very slowly and found himself in a comfortable bedroom, but he didn't pay attention to the surrounding.

"This is where I'll make sure that my father didn't die for nothing." Caspian determined angrily.

His eyes glared at the bed. He saw a man and a woman sleeping there. Caspian approached the man slowly and aimed the sword at him and its edge touched the man's neck.