The How

Everyone, except for the Narnians, rode on their horses out of the woods and onto the field. The field looked beautiful and peaceful. Suddenly, Lucy stifled a gasp. She pointed something a thousand feet away.

It looked like a temple structure, which is quite massive. It has several stories high.

"It's the How!" Someone among the Narnians shouted. Suddenly, there was a roaring sound of cheering from everyone and then suddenly, everyone ran to the temple structure.

They saw that the entrance of the How lead down like if it was path to lower level of the temple structure.

Just then, the Pevensie siblings, Caspian and Bastila started walking through the arch that marked the start of the stone path that led to the stone hill.

Centaurs lined up at both sides of us. We stopped, and they raised their swords, forming an arch of swords. The siblings then started walking again, but Caspian and Bastila both started walking until they were a few feet ahead. They then walked into the How.

Inside, they saw that the How looked like a cavern, but they saw everyone working. It looked a tomb, more of a chamber.

"Peter!" Susan said and the others could tell that her voice became alerted. "You might want to see this." The six of them followed Susan into one passage and the siblings made a dead stop.

The walls were decorated with murals all over. It represented a timeline history, anf the siblings saw that the mural also represented them as Kings and Queens.

"It's us." Susan said. The siblings examined the wall and turned to Caspian and Bastila.

"What is this place?" Lucy asked.

Caspian's expression turned serious and confused. "You don't know?" He echoed.

"No, we don't." Peter said.

"We don't know either." Bastila said. "But all I can tell you is that it was nearly destroyed a few years ago."

Caspian took a light stick from the wall and guided the siblings, accompanied by Bastila, to further passageway until they arrived at a large room.

A circle of fire flew around the cavern, illuminating it. The fire lighted and glowed golden, which is near the carving of Aslan, the Great Lion, carved in the wall straight ahead from the entrance.

And in the very center of the room, stood the Stone Table, which Edmund winced at the look of it.

The seven of them stood in line, looking in silence at the carving, and Caspian stood a few steps behind them, beside the entrance.

Then Lucy walked over to the Stone Table, with the rest of them, except for Caspian, followed her in silence. Lucy placed a hand at the carving and then turned to her siblings.

"He must have known what he had done." Lucy said in a painful voice.

The group looked at the carving and then at each other and realized that all of them have the same thought. If Aslan knows what he was doing, why he wasn't there?

It seems that the place Lucy said she had seen Aslan was the new path that took them to the How...

"I think it's up to us now." Peter said firmly and everyone nodded.