Round Two

As Peter walked back to the fighting arena where Miraz is impatiently waiting, Peter quickly attacked Miraz, who then started to hit Peter with his shield that nearly sends him off to the ground, and Miraz ran towards him. Peter rolled to the side, and blocked the attack and tripped Miraz.

As the two of them got up to their feet, Peter landed a punch of Miraz's hand, which sends his sword flying out of his hands and landed on the ground.

The Narnians cheered loudly for their leader as Peter continued to punch Miraz, who blocked the hit with his shield, and knocked the sword out of Peter's hand. Miraz used his shield to knock Peter, but Peter grabbed the shield behind Miraz's back, but Miraz elbowed Peter and throw him off to the ground.

Miraz ran towards Peter and was about to attack Peter with the sword, but Peter blocked it with his arm shield and punched Miraz's leg. Miraz screamed in pain and fell to the ground, clutching his leg.

"Respite!" He shouted in pain, "Respite!"

Meanwhile, Edmund glanced at Peter, who was about to land another punch at Miraz, and then he looked at Miraz, who was gasping for breath.

"Now's not the time for chivalry, Peter!" Edmund yelled across the field.

Peter turned to look at Edmund for a brief moment, before he looked at Miraz. He realized that he was still in the position to punch Miraz, but Peter lowered his arm and then walked back to the Narnians' side. At this moment, Miraz grabbed his sword and ran towards Peter, ready to strike him down.

"Look out, Peter!" Edmund shouted to his brother, and Peter turned around and immediately grabbed Miraz's sword and yanked it from Miraz's hand, and knocked him to the ground.

Miraz gasped in pain and fell down to his knees. Peter held Miraz's sword and aimed at Miraz's forehead.

But Miraz noticed that Peter hesitated and smirked at him, "What's the matter, boy?" He growled. "Too cowardly to take a life?"

Peter glared at him and pursed his lips. "It isn't mine to take." He said and then turned to Caspian.

"Do you mind?" Peter asked and handed the sword to Caspian.

"Of course not." Caspian said. He stepped forward and aimed the sword at Miraz's neck.

"Perhaps I was wrong." Miraz said quietly, "It seems that you have the potential of being a good Telmarine King after all."

Caspian glared at his uncle, as his blood boils with rage. He screamed very loudly and ploughed the sword into a patch of grass.

"Keep your fucking life, old man." Caspian snarled, " But I'm giving the Narnians' back their kingdom." He walked to the Narnians and there came an extremely loud cheer from them.

However, one of Miraz's lieutenants, Sopespian, walked up to Miraz and helped him up. "Are you alright, my King?" He asked.

Miraz glared at his lieutenant and growled to him, "When I'm done with those Narnians, you and the rest of the lieutenants are next!"

Sopespian secretly pulled out one of the arrows that Susan shot earlier in the field. He pulled it high.

"Not by a long shot." Sopespian snarled back and then shoved the arrows to Miraz's back. Miraz gasped and fell over.

Sopespian tried to look shocked and turned to the Telmarine army.

"Everyone!" He shouted to the army. "They murdered our King!"

Peter, Edmund and Caspian turned in confusion and saw Sopespian shouting to his army.

"What the hell?" Peter demanded, but then they heard footsteps and saw Bastila running towards them.

"That guy killed Miraz, and he made it look like that we did it!" She said to them.

"Oh shit..." Caspian said uncomfortably.

There was a roaring sound of shouting came from the Narnians as they wait for the clash with the massive Telmarine army.