Lucy's Dream

"That was a nice sleep." Lucy said to herself and woke up. She was surprised to see that the day was beautiful. She looked at the others, who are all still sleeping.

"I'll go for a walk." Lucy decided and headed out of the camp site that was set up by the others.

She saw that everything looked so lively, including trees, lilacs and greenflowers.

"How come yesterday wasn't like this?" Lucy wondered in amazement.

Suddenly, Lucy heard a low growl and turned to see a lion a few meters away. But Lucy wasn't scared or surprised to see this lion. She knows this lion and she respected him deeply from the past.

"Aslan!" Lucy cried out softly and ran towards the lion and hugged it.

"Lucy." Aslan greeted Lucy softly.

"Aslan..." Lucy said tearfully. "I've missed you so much."

Lucy hold her arms off Aslan and looked at him in deep surprise.

"You've grown." Lucy said in astonishment.

"Every year you grow...so shall I." Aslan said in a kind voice.

"Where have you been?" Lucy asked. "Why haven't you come to help us?"

Aslan let out a deep sigh and Lucy could see sadness in his eyes.

"Things never happen the same way twice, dear one." Aslan said solemnly.

"I don't understand." Lucy said, as her voice trailed off slightly.

Suddenly, they heard a branch cracked, and everything went black.