Cair Paravel

The siblings found a pathway that led up to the cliff of the moutain. As they walk up, they found themselves in a courtyard. They saw that the temple structure looked disassembled. They walked around the site.

"Catapults..." Edmund said as he picked up a small object, as he realized what had happened.

"What?" Peter asked.

"I think that this place was attacked." Edmund predicted and the siblings carried on with their search.

"I wonder who lived here..." Lucy pondered aloud and then turned to her siblings.

Susan was walking to the other side, when she realized she stepped on something. She picked it up and saw that it was a golden chess piece.

"Probably, we did." Susan said, as she examined the chess piece further.

Edmund joined up with the girls and saw Susan's hand.

"Hey, that's mine!" Edmund cried out, reaching forward and taking the golden chess piece from Susan's hand, "From my chess set!"

"What chess set?" Peter asked as he comes over to Edmund's side.

"Well, I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I?" Edmund said.

"It can't be," The siblings heard Lucy whispered as she dashed away from her siblings toward the circular stone floor.

"Wait up!" Peter called after her, but Lucy ignored him as she ran to circular stone floor.

"Don't you see?" Lucy asked frantically, turning to see that all three of them had caught up with her.

The others didn't answer her question. Lucy sighed in frustration, grabbing Peter's arm and leading him to the stone structure that resembled a chair.

Lucy took a turn with each of her siblings, putting them in their place, before taking her own.

"Just, imagine walls, columns, and a glass roof. Do you see it now?" Lucy asked and saw each of her sibling's eyes widen and Susan gasped.

"Cair Paravel." Peter said in amazement and the siblings looked around and Lucy bit her lip.

"What could have happened here?" Lucy asked in astonishment.

"I don't know, but we will find out." Edmund said in a soothing voice. "Let's see if any of our old clothes made it? I don't think we really look from here in our school uniforms."

The others laughed and they saw a door near the courtyard. Peter pried it open and saw a dark passageway downstairs. He picked a wooden stick and ripped a portion of his school shirt. He then turned to Edmund.

"Damn it, I wish I brought my matches here." Peter said with a sigh. "I don't suppose any of you have it?"

Susan and Lucy shook their heads, but Edmund opened his bag and reached to its contents.

"No..." Edmund said thoughtfully, and then pulled out a torch. "Will this help?"

Peter looked at him with frustration and then gave him a grin. "You should have mention that a bit sooner?" He pretended to pout, but he was laughing.

Edmund turned on his flashlight and led the dark passageway through the door. They walked down for a few minutes and they realized they found themselves in a hidden room with four trunks, with each trunk belongs to each of the Pevensie siblings.

"I can't believe it, it's still here." Peter gasped and his siblings went for their trunks.

Lucy opened hers, and pulled out a red dress and there are sleeves, with a silver brodice and there is a gray cloak.

"I was so tall when we were here before." Lucy sighed.

Susan, looked from her trunk to Lucy, said, "Well, you were older back then." and Lucy laughed.

"As opposed to hundreds of years later, when you're younger." Edmund said and the girls laughed.

Susan looked through her trunk and frowned. Peter saw her expression and asked, "What is it, Susan?"

"My horn..." Susan said worriedly and her siblings turned to her. "I must have left it on my saddle on the day we went back."

"At least, you didn't lose all your clothes." Peter pointed out, and went through his trunk and drew out his sword. "When Aslan bares his teeth, winter meets its death." He prophesied, and all his younger siblings realized he was referring to their last journey in Narnia.

"When he shakes his mane, we shall have spring again." Lucy said quietly. All siblings turned to her and they saw tears filled her eyes, and they realized that she was crying.

"Everyone we knew..." Lucy said, and recounting their allies during their last journey. "Mr. Tumnus and the Beavers..." and then she stopped short and said again, "They're all gone."

Peter placed a hand on Lucy's shoulder and said in a resurring voice, "We'll find out what happened here, Lucy."

"I hope so..." Lucy said.