Final War

Peter, Edmund, Caspian, Bastila and many more of the Narnians, including Susan, stood tense, with weapons in their hands while they were glaring at the Telmarine army. Then they heard a gasp and moan, and Peter and Edmund both took a step forward to see General Sopespian holding Miraz, and they saw that he's holding an arrow too.

"What the hell?" Edmund demanded.

Peter's eyes grew wide as he realized what had happened. Sopespian killed Miraz with an arrow, one that belonged to Susan's weapon.

Sopespian threw the arrow off to the ground and took hold of Miraz. Then he fell to the floor, dead.

"Treachery!" Sopespian yelled out. He pointed his accusing fingers at Susan. "That bitch shot him! They murdered our king!"

He went for Miraz's sword and raised it up high. A loud roar came from the Telmarine army as they all raised their swords and started running towards the Narnians from a very far distance.

"Oh, you fucking bastard..." Peter gritted his teeth and then turned to the Narnians. "Get ready!"

A loud roar came from the Narnians as they all got into position for the battle. The archers aimed their weapon at the Telmarines.

"Heads up!" Bastila alerted the others as they saw a soldier running towards Edmund, who sheathed his sword and was about stab the soldier, when Peter has done the job for him.

"Thanks." Edmund said to Peter.

Peter turned to Edmund, Caspian, Bastila. He then looked at Susan and heard her screaming, "Archers to the ready!" and saw her and everyone reloading their weapon and aimed in the air.

Peter then turned to the three again. "I need you at the back with everyone else!" He shouted at them.

"Peter...!" Edmund half-shouted at him in retort.

"No, stay with everyone at the back!" Peter screamed back and ran off. Edmund reluctantly went to the back with the others to the back. On the way back, Caspian stopped short and jumped on the horse.

"You two head back! I'll get everyone in the hall ready!" Caspian shouted and patted his horse and the horse sped off.

Edmund and Bastila went to the back where everyone else is. Up above, Susan were shouting to her companions. "Take your aim!" She yelled and all the archers hold up their weapon and aimed it in the air.

Meanwhile, Caspian rode the horse to basement hall of the How. He saw the enormous Narnian army waiting there. Caspian unsheathed his sword and raised it high and started shouting to everyone.

"Get ready!" Caspian bellowed and his voice echoed through the hall. Shouting and roaring of cheer came from the Narnian army as they ran through the hell and the majority began to smash the stone pillars. Rocks and broken bricks scattered everywhere and the entire basement hall began to collapse in the process. As the Narnians emerged from the entrance to the basement level of the How, the remains finally crumbled to the pit.

"Look!" Bastila said to Edmund and pointed at the field. As the entrance to the basement of the Hall collapsed to the floor, it was turned into a pit, and several of the Telmarine soldiers fell into the pit. It happened to more and more of the members of Telmarine army.

"Holy shit!' Edmund exclaimed.

Then, up above, Susan held her bow in position and stared at the Telmarine army. "Fire!" she screamed.

Suddenly, all the archers opened fire and the arrows went flying in the air and landed on their foes. Some of the Telmarines were shot and fell to the floor.

"Nice one!" Susan praised her team.

Around the same time, two dwarfs lowered the bridge from the basement floor of the How and Caspian led the Narnian army out to the field and right into the battle, and sped up to the Telmarine army.

However, one soldier managed to climb out of the pit, but he stopped short as he glanced at Reepicheep, who was standing on his armor. He looked him up and down and frowned. "You're a mouse!" He exclaimed. Then, Reepicheep sighed and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"You people have no imagination!" He said and used his weapon and stabbed the soldier in the chest.

Back at the field, Peter looked around hopeless. He realized he and his team are going to lose. He thought about dying, and also the thought of his family crying over his lifeless form made an unwelcome entrance to his mind. Memories of his past struggles, as well as reminiscing Edmund being stabbed by the White Witch, flashed in his mind. Now, he felt lose and hopeless. Despite all the pep talks that his siblings gave him, he did not feel any confident and still felt quite unready for the battle that his entire army has been waiting their whole lives for it.

But then, something came up on his mind. He turned to Susan and saw that she was shaking her head as she looked at him.

"Lucy..." Peter said quietly. He glanced at the Telmarine army and then finally made a decision. He raised his sword and shouted to his army, "Back to the How!"

As all the Narnians began to retreat, there were firing sounds that came from the catapults that the Telmarines shot at the Narnians. One of them successfully smashed the entrance to the How, which blocked their escape. All the rocks and debris scattered everywhere, and to the archers' horror, the ledge where they positioned began to crumble as well.

"Brace yourselves!" Susan screamed. But everything happened so fast that no one noticed that Susan's position were about to break as she fell off the edge.

"Shit!" She cried out, but Trumpkin ran over to the edge and caught her arm.

"I got you." Trumpkin said.

"Thanks." Susan told him and slipped off and fell to another edge. Susan got herself up to her feet and joined everyone else in the field. As she caught up with her siblings, Bastila came to her.

"You need a sword?" Bastila asked and handed one to her. "I killed one of those Telmarine pricks and I picked his sword, so I thought you might need it."

"Thanks, I owe you one." Susan said gratefully and took the sword from Bastila.

"Let's finish this..." Bastila said.

The two of them joined up with Peter and Caspian. Edmund came to them and drew out his sword. All of them did the same as they were ready to fight.

The Narnian Army began to charge towards their enemies with Peter leading the way as their hearts beating fast as they ran close.