That Was Now This Is Then

As Peter walked out of the How and went for a walk, he saw Trumpkin there.

"Can I ask you to do something?" He asked Trumpkin. The dwarf nodded.

"Can you tell my siblings, Caspian and Bastila stay up late tonight?" Peter asked. "There's something we need to discuss."

"Okay, Your Majesty." Trumpkin said. As he about to walk into the How, Peter camp up to him.

"I forgot to say, you don't have to tell Lucy, she's not part of this." Peter said with a tone in his voice that he's completely ticked off.

"Okay, sire." Trumpkin said and walked inside the How.

That night, when everyone walked to their tents and slept, Peter walked inside the How and went down to the basement level and saw his siblings (not including Lucy), Caspian and Bastila. All of them are sitting together on the stone table. Peter walked towards them.

"Okay, I'm done fucking around, we're going to Miraz's castle and that's final." Peter said, in a tone of voice that combines anger, frustration and hatred.

"Like what?" Edmund asked. "We kill him?"

"I don't know..." Peter said.

"What about Lucy?" Susan asked.

Peter looked at Susan and looked away from him. "She's not part of this, so she's not coming with us."

Susan looked at Edmund, who rolled his eyes.

"Alright, can you tell us about Miraz's castle?" Peter asked and everyone turned to Caspian.

"My uncle's castle is enormously huge, and it has several towers." Caspian said. "The castle has high security, they have guards everywhere, as well as the gates are heavily secured as well."

"I'm assuming that you broke into his castle before?" Peter asked Bastila.

"Actually...no." Bastila said gloomily, and Peter rolled his eyes. "But it should be easy, since his castle is just the same as Sanchez's castle, except Miraz's one has higher security, and his crew aren't pussies like Sanchez's."

"Okay, so how did we go in?" Susan asked.

Caspian laid out the map on the stone table and everyone looked at it.

"My uncle's castle has six towers." Caspian said as he examined the map closely. "The front courtyard is the entrance to the castle. There is a bridge and you go across it and through and you'll make it inside, but we're all going in first, so the Narnians will wait until one of them give you the signal."

"And where do we find Miraz?" Susan asked. "Well, he's got to be at the top floor of the castle, and it's obvious that he sleeps there."

"We'll figure that out later." Peter said shortly.

"So you were talking about the plan?" Edmund asked Caspian.

"Okay, someone has to give the Narnians a signal after we go in." Caspian said.

"A signal?" Susan asked.

"Yeah, one of us has to do it without waking the Telmarines up." Bastila explained.

Edmund frowned and then reached into his pocket and pulled out his torch. "Will this help?" He gave a small laugh. Susan smiled and Peter chuckled.

"Yeah, that'll work." Bastila grinned.

"Okay, so we need something to fly inside the castle and break in." Peter said.

"Like a gryphon?" Susan asked.

"Yeah, a gryphon!" Caspian said in surprise. "What a genius idea!"

Edmund and Bastila looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

"Okay, how many do we need?" Susan asked.

"About four, but I'll have someone to pick them up." Peter said.

"Four gryphons and there's only five of us." Edmund pointed out. Then, everyone looked at Bastila.

"Do you mind if we four go in first and then you find an alternate entrance?" Caspian asked, uncertain.

"Nah, I'm good." Bastila said.

"You're really sure?" Peter asked.

"I'll be fine." Bastila said and gave them a small grin.

"Okay, your choice." Peter said. "Edmund, you're going inside first, you land on one of the towers and flash your torch and give us a signal and we'll land too."

"Got it." Edmund said clearly.

"Then, Susan, Caspian and I will go to this tower and climbed down to the window and go through." Peter said.

"And then what's going to happen first, open the gates or to my uncle's?" Caspian asked.

"We open the gates, we'll deal with your uncle later." Peter said with a slight frustration in his voice. Caspian gave him glare. Edmund and Susan looked at each other with worried expressions.

"And I'll have to make an alternate entrance to the castle." Bastila said. "I'll break in from the underground of the castle."

"You can do that?" Susan asked in surprise.

"Yeah, that's how I got inside Sanchez's castle." Bastila said

"Okay, you know all the plan, so you're all done." Peter said as everyone got up and left. "And I'll let everyone know when I confirmed your parts in this plan."