Friend In Need

It was dark at night, where Caspian, Trufflehunter and Nikabrik finally arrived at the bridge of Lord Sanchez's castle. As Caspian told them about Bastila and why they had to go there, Trufflehunter asked, "How do we get in there when they know who we are?"

"I'm actually going in there alone." Caspian said to them. "I know this is stupid, but I don't know what you both can do."

"Well, it's a long way back to the Shuddering Woods when we leave here." Nikabrik pointed out. "You think we should steal some horses."

Caspian's grew wide open gave him a grin. "That's a grand idea!" He said. "But I don't know if you both can make it.

"We can do this mate." Nikabrik said determinedly. "We killed a lot of these bastards before, so we can do this."

Caspian looked at Nikabrik and Trufflehunter and then sighed.

"Okay, good luck you two." Caspian said as he patted their backs.

Nikabrik and Trufflehunter ran off and Caspian turned his attention and pondered how to trespass the castle without giving himself away.

Caspian saw a guard and crept behind him and knocked him out. His next action is that he wore the guard's coat which has a hoodie on it and then saw a large group of soldiers entering the castle, so he went with them inside.

The trail ended at a large hall, where Caspian saw fifteen soldiers in there.

They were standing near a small fire storage tank, and Caspian saw a figure emerged from the corner of the room and walked towards the storage tank.

"Tonight!" said the man, and Caspian could tell that this man is Lord Sanchez. "We're here to celebrate the execution of one woman, who's proven herself to be a law breaker! And it's now that she meets her death!"

The men in the room cheered as Lord Sanchez processed the lights to shine the storage tank and the men in the room saw a woman hanging from upside down, being tied up and she was about six feet higher than the storage tank.

"Bastila..." Caspian whispered in horror.

Lord Sanchez walked on the platform and stand next to the storage tank, as his face glared up at Bastila.

"How does it feel, child?" He sneered. "Aren't you ashamed that you trespassed a castle without permission?"

"I'll never be ashamed." Bastila said. "Mark my words, I will rot you in hell."

Lord Sanchez laughed and then slapped Bastila's face off and the men laughed.

"Time for action!" Caspian thought desperately and took off his robes to reveal himself in front of everyone in the room.

"Kill him!" Lord Sanchez shouted and then gave Bastila a death stare. "When we're done with him, we're going to sink you in this tank."

"Like that's gonna happen." Bastila smirked at him.

"Enough bullshit from you!" Lord Sanchez shouted. "And you'll watch this." He pointed at Caspian in the crowd.

Caspian's first sight darted on one soldier, trying to strike a hit at him, but Caspian blocked the hit and stabbed him in the stomach as well as he took down a few.

Then, another one came him, but Caspian slashed his head off. One by one, Caspian beats them down, until he came to the last one. It was tough battle for one young man to fight fifteen men.

As he finished off the last one, an arrow smacked hard on Caspian's arm and he fell down.

"Overruled." The assailant was Lord Sanchez, as he yielding a harpoon gun.