Part 18

Ryan's POV

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" I whisper to myself running my hands through my hair. Please be ok. Please be ok. I'm in the car with my mom and dad and we're on our way to the hospital following Dove's mom and Stacy. Dove got hurt apparently pretty bad. I tug on my hair. "Ryan I'm sure she'll be ok." My mom says patting my knee. I nod and pull harder on my hair. I sigh and we get to the hospital. I didn't want her to go because of this. I follow everyone and a nurse leads us to her room. "Only family can see her right now." The nurse says and Dove's mom goes in. "I am. I'm her boyfriend!" I say panicking. "Please." I say. "Alright fine." She says and lets me in. I wish I hadn't gone in. Her face is all scratched and her eyes are closed. Her arm is all bandaged and her shirt is off revealing a huge bruise on her side. "She hasn't regained consciousness." The nurse says. I just look at Dove her mom is standing beside me. "Is she... Going to be o-ok?" I ask my voice cracking. "I think so." The nurse says quietly. What do you mean you think so?! I sigh and sit in a chair. I take Dove's hand and hold it in mine. Please be ok. Please wake up. I missed you so much. Please be ok. I pray that she'll wake up, but she doesn't. I sit there and think for awhile. "Sir. You should really go home and get some rest it's 10:00pm. I shake my head and look down. I yawn and the nurse says "Your parents told me to tell you they went home." "Ok." I say. The monitor starts beeping. "What's wrong?" I ask standing up along with her mom. "She's waking up." The nurse says. "Be calm don't overwhelm her." The nurse says. I nod and feel her hand twitch. I let go of her hand and she opens her eyes slowly. "Hey sweetie." Her mom says sitting in the chair next to her. "Ryan!" Dove says trying to sit up. I quickly walk over. "It's ok. I'm right here. Stay down." I whisper kneeling beside the bed. I hold one of her hands and wrap my other arm around her. I lean in and kiss her cheek. "Sweetheart you have a concussion, broke a rib and your left arm." The nurse says. Dove sighs and nods. They wrap her arm in a purple cast and say she needs to stay the night. "You better get home Ryan. He's been here the whole time." Dove's mom says. "Really?" Dove asks slightly smiling. "Really." Dove's mom says smiling. Dove reaches her arms out and I walk over. I kiss her and then hug her gently. "Bye. Feel better." I say as I walk out. I feel so bad for Dove. I hope she'll be able to ride again.

Done

Thanks miamathe, make sure to follow her