Part 36

There is a mature part so don't read if you don't like it!

Ryan's POV

Shane is asleep which gives us some time to do whatever we want. Dove and I are lying on the couch and my head is in her lap. She twirls my hair around her finger. "What should we do?" I ask. "Ry it's 8:00. There's not that much we can..." Her voice trails off making me smile. She giggles a little and I sit up. "You think we can handle two kids?" I ask as I pick up Dove. She wraps her legs around my waist. "Hopefully." She says. I smile and walk into our bedroom. I lay her down on the bed and hover over her. She tugs on my shirt as I kiss her. My tongue roams her mouth and I pull off her shirt. She takes off mine and I lift her up a little to take off her bra. I lay her back down and kiss down her stomach. I unbutton her shorts and slide them off taking her underwear with them. She pushes herself up against me. I moan and she unbuttons my jeans pulling them off with my boxers. I kiss her neck again. "Ryan." She moans and I line myself up before slowly pushing into her. I see tears start to fill her eyes and start to pull out. "No I'm fine...it's just been awhile." She says and closes her eyes. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes." She whispers. I hesitate, but keep going. She moves her hips helping me. My muscles tremble. It feels so good. We both come and I pull out. I stay hovering over her. "I love you." She whispers. "I love you more." I say and kiss her nose. She giggles and I roll off her. Then we both fall asleep.

You know who my partner is, full credit and make sure to follow her. It's almost coming to an end!